Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Default Evanescence Nintendo Fusion cd invite

Just found this one today.

This cd is an invite for the VIP party "hor d'oeuvres and drinks" for the Nintendo Fusion tour 08.04.03. I wonder if its worth more to a music collector than a Nintendo collector.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It probably would be worth slightly more to a music collector than to a Nintendo collector, as I would figure. Some Evanescence fans are nuts (I've seen an auction for their two original EPs and their first CD that ended for $1700+...strangely enough, the seller lived *in the same town* as me), though I wouldn't expect this one to fetch much, if any, more than a used copy of most common CDs. What songs are on it, by the way? Also, did you have a price in mind?
    World's greatest Internet game store: http://blastedmachines.com

Also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BlastedMachinesTechShop

Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest, Lufia/Estpolis, Tales of series, and NIS games, strategy guides, and miscellaneous items. Will pay $$$ or trade well for items I don't already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

I collect the party invites. So unless its worth some serious cash I'll end up holding on to it. It doesn't have a track list or anything and my cd drive on the computer is shot. Is there a website that lists these types of music rarities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    DKTheArcadeRat

Damn, i am a fan of Evanescence and am real interested in this. Would love to find out whats on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is mostly off-topic, but I figured I'd fill in anybody who was curious about that particular tour. I went to the show in Portland (the only Nintendo Fusion Tour show I've attended since the lineup went all emo after that, which isn't my thing). I got a promotional poster (which is still hanging on my bedroom wall) with the same Evanescence band photo on that CD, only with band logos for the other bands on the tour the sides (Cold on the left, and Revis, Cauterize and Finger Eleven on the right), and the sponsors of the tour (Nintendo of course, Blender, Circuit City, and Launch). The video game portion of the tour was lame - just a single Gamecube kiosk near the merch booths, and they had an SSBM tournament at one point.

A couple years later, I talked with someone who went to the show and he said they were giving out Air Hockey e-reader cards to anyone who wanted one. Wish I hadn't missed out on that.

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSpace View Post
    This is mostly off-topic, but I figured I'd fill in anybody who was curious about that particular tour. I went to the show in Portland (the only Nintendo Fusion Tour show I've attended since the lineup went all emo after that, which isn't my thing). I got a promotional poster (which is still hanging on my bedroom wall) with the same Evanescence band photo on that CD, only with band logos for the other bands on the tour the sides (Cold on the left, and Revis, Cauterize and Finger Eleven on the right), and the sponsors of the tour (Nintendo of course, Blender, Circuit City, and Launch). The video game portion of the tour was lame - just a single Gamecube kiosk near the merch booths, and they had an SSBM tournament at one point.

A couple years later, I talked with someone who went to the show and he said they were giving out Air Hockey e-reader cards to anyone who wanted one. Wish I hadn't missed out on that.
    Those air hockey e-cards are pretty common. Nintendo gave them out by the hundreds. Ask around and I'm sure you can get one for a fair price.