No, this is not an 1st april's fool!
After years of collecting, i stopped between 2000-2005.
Then i decided to go for the Super Famicom complete in box fullset, and grab the 500 last games i was missing.
It wasn't easy, especially for the 15-20 last ones who took me a year to locate (if not more, like 5 years for Emit Value Set)
It is always more difficult to find CIB SFC Games nowadays, compared to Saturn/PSOne and upper generation games,who pratically always have box&instructions (rarely loose CDs for sale,tons of loose carts)

There is approx. 1450 titles, classified alphabetically in japanese,from up to bottom,left to right, 20 by 20
This includes all Sufami Turbo games,most of the Nintendo Power EXCLUSIVE games (like Ring ni Kakero,Super Punch Out,Doctor Mario..),and many "hibaihins"/not for sale",like Chrono Trigger V Jump,Far East of Eden Zero V-Jump,Magical Drop 2 Special Version,etc..

If anybody has some questions about the games, just ask, I'll be glad to help.

I should end my Saturn Japanese fullset (around 1150 titles) in the next weeks as well, still 20 titles or so to grab, but great websites such as Satakore already exist with a great database.

Everything can be seen in my "room of doom" section:Super Famicom complete fullset

General album:
Adol's Collection

Enjoy!