Finished!
6 weeks after ending my Super Famicom fullset, i ended the Sega Saturn Japanese fullset, which was way easier to achive i must admit.

Now i have the Sega Japan fullset: Mark 3,Game Gear,Megadrive,32X,Mega CD,Saturn,Dreamcast!

I have about 1150 titles (I didn't count precisely,i have some in double factory sealed,etc).

Of course i don't have ALL variations of all titles, as an example if i have Marvel VS Street Fighter Deluxe pack, i didn't buy the normal version.

And i miss many Satakore reprints since i own the original games,etc..

I'll try to get them in the future (some games have 3-4 cover variations!)

Most of the time, i tried to get the most complete version of each title (the Deluxe version then).

90% of my games do have spine cards, i miss around 110 (if somebody is kind enough to let go his spine cards, i can give you my asking list)

I miss 4-5 "softwares" & Video CD like Nissan Collection but they're coming (And for software like Wordpro Ver 1.01,1.00,1.whatever, i do own the most upgraded one, Ver 2.00 which is just fine by me

Thanks to the Daigirin book.

Thanks to Satakore list, which helped me complete Daigirin list (like Space Invaders&Puzzle 2X pack,Special Gift Pack et all those Koei Sets,etc..), and let me class alphabetically my games

Thanks to Jb for last title i needed (Mizbac no Daiboken,i offered it to him 8 years ago).

Here are the pics: