Hello guys, thought you'd be interested to hear about the new article I posted on The Black Moon Project about Super Mario's Wacky Worlds on the Philips CD-i. See the press release below for full information:

"I write to you reporting on a new ground breaking article on a little known project by Novalogic to develop a Mario game on the most unlikely of gaming platforms, that of the Philips CD-i. The game in question is "Super Mario's Wacky Worlds" bearing a remarkable resemblance to Super Mario World on the SNES. The unearthing of a version 0.11 prototype raised many questions, was it a potential follow up to Super Mario World for use on the supposedly cross compatible SNES CD/CD-i, or simply a tech demo. These and many other theories have been put forward as likely explanations. Finally the team behind "The Black Moon Project" have been working for the past 4 months getting the answers so critically needed for this very well hidden gaming project. The article entitled "The Lost CD-i Mario Game" takes in a broad range of interviews from the entire development team, although interestingly senior management at Novalogic refused to comment and we know why!!"

This will be the start of a series of resources from the prototype and the full unaltered interviews from which the article was written. With plenty more in the works this story will continue to evolve although we believe the article is a fair and just representation of how the game came into being in the first place.