When: Saturday, September 6th from 11AM to Midnight(or later)

Where: Next Level Videogames, 1031 Little Gloucester Road, Blackwood, NJ 08012

Someone needed to start this thread and I decided to take the liberty. Even if a thread wasn't started I'm sure the same people would show up anyway because no one new every shows up, even though they should. There will be plenty of games played, trading, and other sorts of hijinks.

Also, I would like to say: IF YOU CAN MAKE IT TO NAVA YOU CAN PROBABLY MAKE IT TO THIS! I always hope to see new DPers at SJC but it's always the same group of people (even though there is nothing wrong with that). I know this is also short notice because this is on Saturday but SJC is always the first Saturday of every month for future notice for everyone on the boards. Again, there is always an open invitation to all DPers and their friends to come Next Level Videogames/South Jersey Classic for a good time with your fellow gaming collectors/enthusiasts.

For all of those that will be there, I will see you there. For those who can't make it because of short notice, I hope to see you there in the future, but remember this happens every month and I hope to see new faces some time.

P.S. Ppprrrrr