Thread: Ar Tonelico 2

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Ar Tonelico 2

I recently checked out the Rosenqueen site and they have Ar Tonelico 2 available for preorder with a bunch of bonus crap for $40. One of the bonuses is a soundtrack that is exclusive to the rosenqueen site and its limited to 2000 copies. I know its not included within' the game itself but getting a few extras that aren't in stores for the same price isn't too bad. I liked the first one but never got around to finishing it. You know how it is with RPGs sometimes, how many do you actually finish?

anyways, figured I'd give the heads up at www.rosenqueen.com for anybody interested in that soundtrack, and just seeing who will be picking this one up. I think it may be a good idea to preorder just for the fact that its gettin' pretty late in the PS2's life and a niche title like this one may not be stocked in large numbers at retail.

edit: I didn't even know this game was comming out till about a week ago. Where the hell was I.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Already pre-ordered it, and, yeah, also doing it because of it being such a late release. I know I keep saying this and getting proved wrong, but this may well be the last RPG for PS2.

The exclusive doesn't thrill me too much, though. I mean, I love soundtracks, but the normal box set already has one so you're getting two separate soundtracks with contents that really should just be in one package. I don't know why American publishers insist on giving us "Best of" discs. If they're going to give us soundtracks, then give us full soundtracks (although, from what I've heard, even the Japanese OST is missing a few tracks). Plus, with the ridiculous shipping (over 8 bucks for the cheapest option), you're still kinda paying for it in the end versus what you'd pay for the normal set at retail.

Now I just need to land myself a copy of the original Ar Tonelico.