You know, I'm just happy to find the time to play and beat games as it is. There's no way I could force myself through all of the RPGs on the PS1...I haven't got the time and I sure as hell don't have the desire to play through some of that drivel. Hell, I couldn't even play through Baten Kaitos Origins on Gamecube and that game generally kicked ass.

I do get a kick out of playing through entire franchises, though. I'm mostly done with the Call of Duty series (just need to play the PSP, DS and NGage games), I'm slowly chipping away at the Medal of Honor series (though Underground on GBA will probably shatter my will) and tackling the Metal Gear series was a blast (confession: I still have to beat Acid 2 ). It's neat seeing a series evolve and change according to a variety of factors (dev team, producer, market conditions, hardware, etc)

Now if only I could force myself through Ghost Recon 2: 2007 so that I can make some more headway into that series... even then, I'm going to have to play GRAW on 360 and again on PC since both are apparently different