Thread: Looking for homebrew devs to have their games commercially published..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for homebrew devs to have their games commercially published..

I have wanted to do this for a while, and would like to know where to find homebrew devs who are willing to get their work published commercially.. I am planning on posting on dcemulation.org as well as an xbox scene site, though I was wondering if there was a community specifically devoted to those who want their work published on a home console (most likely not).

By commercially, I obviously don't mean million seller blockbuster, but hopefully around 100 copies pressed, if not more if the demand is there..

What I am aiming for is getting a disc based release (especially Dreamcast or Saturn, though any disc based console would work), and splitting the profits about 50% with the publisher. I have the resources available, though only for CD based games.

I am looking for simpler games that would be sold between $10-15. I am impressed with what a lot of people could do in the Dreamcast community especially.

Anyway, if anybody has experience with this sort of thing, I would love to hear about how you found developers and what other things go into this process..

If anybody has any suggestions or anything, or even would be interested in developing a game, I would love to hear from you.
    Last edited by Muscelli; 11-26-2008 at 05:09 PM.