Thread: Milton Bradley Microvision

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default Milton Bradley Microvision

I saw one of these at goodwill last night but didn't pick it up since it was $20 and I have no idea what they're worth. Also, the box was taped up so I couldn't check it out to make sure it was all there and woking. I heard they're pretty suceptable to not working. If $20 is a good deal I might go back and see if it's still there. Thoughts?
    "Game programmers are generally lazy individuals. That's right. It's true. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Since the dawn of computer games, game programmers have looked for shortcuts to coolness." Kurt Arnlund - Game programmer for Activision, Accolade...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just sold a big Microvision lot on Ebay over the summer that included 9 boxed games, 2 boxed systems, and another loose system and some more games for $55.

If the Microvision screen doesn't have any bitrot and there's a few loose games inside that box, I'd say $20 is about what it's worth. But it's not really a good deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Hell, If I were you I would have picked it up just for the sake of collecting purposes. Microvisions are not something you'll come across on a regular basis. In fact, I've never seen one in real life. Sure, the screens tend to go bad, but still, it's a nice conversation piece. That's the only reason I own a Tiger R-Zone.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    Hell, If I were you I would have picked it up just for the sake of collecting purposes. Microvisions are not something you'll come across on a regular basis. In fact, I've never seen one in real life. Sure, the screens tend to go bad, but still, it's a nice conversation piece. That's the only reason I own a Tiger R-Zone.

Ditto..

I have a few that are good,others with bit rot....boxed,games etc..one of the things I still collect for..

I've never seen one in the wild..I probably would of fell over if I saw it and bought it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Well...I went back and it was still there. Someone else had already torn into the tape to check it out. It had 2 games, the breakout clone(I forget what it's called) and pinball. There was also a Coleco Quiz Wiz shoved in the box. The screen looked all messed up so I ended up deciding to pass on it. I think I've already met my quota fro buying "broken crap" this month. It's probally still there if anyone here is interested in it but otherwise I'm leaving it be.
    "Game programmers are generally lazy individuals. That's right. It's true. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Since the dawn of computer games, game programmers have looked for shortcuts to coolness." Kurt Arnlund - Game programmer for Activision, Accolade...