I checked.? I swear I have done everything everyone has said to catch him? without using my masterball. First you go in the cave by Jubilife City find him, then he runs, you gotta get the Poke app.. Then move back ad forth for like 10 min till he's in the same place as you. You will be doing this ALOT! Then I leveled up Sneazel to level 35 so his speed was over 92. at 95 I think. Then I equiped him with the Quick claw. This was so I could use the Move False Swipes. Witch will hit Mesprit but leave him with one hit point. Cool. Then I leveled Noctowl up to level 53 so his speed was over 92. It's at 100. All this so I could use Hypnosis on Mesprit and put him to sleep. Cool. Done. Now Mesprit has 1 hit point and is asleep and Ultra Balls still wont work! Seriously. I'm starting to think that everyone on the Internet is just bragging about something they havent done. Yeah sure use the master ball and you could catch him in 10 min. But it's looking like if you want him you have to use it to me. I've heard he sucks and to save the master ball for some other guy that does the same thing. Sure I'll save it but then were back at CAN YOU REALLY CATCH MESPRIT WITHOUT THE MASTERBALL? Can pokemon have 2 statis effects ie. Asleep and paralized?

Thanx RASK1904