Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RapeLay - Japanese "rape simulator" game

ServBot (Level 11) TonyTheTiger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Nakamura View Post
    It's a bit of a stereotype that Japanese girls who date foreigners are the ones who can't get Japanese guys. I'd say it's only 75% true though.
    If something is 75% true then it's pretty damn true. That means 3 out of every 4 Japanese girls with non-Japanese guys qualify.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger View Post
    If something is 75% true then it's pretty damn true. That means 3 out of every 4 Japanese girls with non-Japanese guys qualify.
    I don't know much about Japan, but in Korea, girls who went for foreign guys were usually more independent and less inclined to be dominated by Korean guys, which is usually how dating works in that country. Most of the girls who date foreign guys have also been abroad, can speak English well, and as a result are more intelligent, in addition to knowing what's in store in a relationship with a Korean guy.

However...when it comes to marriage, in my experience a lot of K-girls want to date foreign guys for "experience" but less inclined to tie the knot because of the difficulty of the conservative nature of Korea and its ties to family histories. Not to say that this is always the case, especially in big cities like Seoul, but it's definitely a factor in the southern, more traditional part of the country.

Edit: This has just been my observation, of course. If k8track is reading, he may be able to chime in with his own opinions of Korean girls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This game is fucked! Anyone who gets off playing these kinds of games is fucked in the head.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I recently saw a story on CNN about how guys, whether white, black, whatever, who would be generally considered not-so-great looking in the US or Cananda have been going to Japan and finding lots of women swooning over them. I don't know what percentage of those women would be interested in a long-term relationship, but I'm not surprised by the story. Ties back into the whole fetish for exoticism. For those that do enter relationships, I wonder what the percentage is for break-ups resulting from that "exotic" feeling fading away once that person and their culture becomes everyday normal life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I recently saw a story on CNN about how guys, whether white, black, whatever, who would be generally considered not-so-great looking in the US or Cananda have been going to Japan and finding lots of women swooning over them. I don't know what percentage of those women would be interested in a long-term relationship, but I'm not surprised by the story. Ties back into the whole fetish for exoticism. For those that do enter relationships, I wonder what the percentage is for break-ups resulting from that "exotic" feeling fading away once that person and their culture becomes everyday normal life.
    I could write a similar story about the hordes of girls who would be considered good looking in the states and Canada, who go to Asia to teach English and develop a bitchy attitude towards guys because they don't get hit on anymore. In fact, that describes pretty much every single white girl I met in Korea, except for the ones who were into Korean guys.

EDIT: Do you have a link to that story? I'd like to check it out.

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I saw the story on TV, but he's the write-up:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...mic/index.html

I love the quote "Americans are rare in Japan. That's why they look good, even if they don't." haha.

Doesn't make much sense to me for white women to be whining about having a hard time getting a date in Asia if they're still only looking for Western men. If you place yourself in a place where you're an extreme minority and aren't willing to give the natives a shot, what do you expect? I'd imagine that the average Western guy would have a harder time finding a Western girl they'd want to date in Asia too. Plus these women need to look at it from a guy's point of view. These young guys stationed in Asia with the military or there for whatever other reason realize that their stay is only temporary, so they're going to want to, ahem, "explore". Once they get back to the West, they have all the time in the world to find a Western girl and settle down (assuming they don't end up bringing back an Asian wife).

ServBot (Level 11) TonyTheTiger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I always think of Steven Seagal when this topic comes up. He's really an amazing man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger View Post
    I always think of Steven Seagal when this topic comes up. He's really an amazing man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTi0A3BF0i4
    U GAIZ JUST DONT LIKE CHANGE , (builds a artificial foundation here)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love the quote "Americans are rare in Japan. That's why they look good, even if they don't." haha.

Doesn't make much sense to me for white women to be whining about having a hard time getting a date in Asia if they're still only looking for Western men. If you place yourself in a place where you're an extreme minority and aren't willing to give the natives a shot, what do you expect? I'd imagine that the average Western guy would have a harder time finding a Western girl they'd want to date in Asia too. Plus these women need to look at it from a guy's point of view. These young guys stationed in Asia with the military or there for whatever other reason realize that their stay is only temporary, so they're going to want to, ahem, "explore". Once they get back to the West, they have all the time in the world to find a Western girl and settle down (assuming they don't end up bringing back an Asian wife).
    at the article. It's about Roppongi - an area in Tokyo where unattractive Japanese girls (usually living in countryside cities neighbouring Tokyo), desperate for attention from the opposite sex, meet foreign men, also desperate for attention from the opposite sex.

When it comes to people, rarity does not equal attractiveness. If that was the case, Tibetan, Samoan, and Fijian men would be swimming in women every time they set foot on American soil!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Thanks for that. And, true to form, in the comments section you see the Western girls who live in Asia bitching about being ignored.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They also seem to want to attribute men's lack of interest in them to a lack of confidence. Resentful bitches need to get over themselves.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

OK you guys might be helping decide my next vacation here so this is important....

I'm a fairly decent looking 6 foot tall bald white guy with a LOT of tattoos. If I go to Japan on vacation, think I'd be chum in the water as far as woman went or too different from their cultural standard?

WTF this has to do with the rapelay game at this point is beyond me. But hell any help with vacation plans couldn't hurt.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camarotuner View Post
    OK you guys might be helping decide my next vacation here so this is important....

I'm a fairly decent looking 6 foot tall bald white guy with a LOT of tattoos. If I go to Japan on vacation, think I'd be chum in the water as far as woman went or too different from their cultural standard?
    I have a friend in Japan who has told me that there are areas in Shibuya that are all tattoo/punk themed things (I'm paraphrasing), so I'd think you'd fit in nicely depending on where you went.

59 6F 75 72 20 48 44 44 20 61 64 64 69 6E 67 20 65 6D 62 61 72 72 61 73 73 69 6E 67 20 64 61 74 61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by julinselina2010 View Post
    To enrich your iPhone enjoyment, iPhone Video Converter is possessed with powerful editing functions of trim, crop, join, take snapshot.
    It is advanced for you to own iPhone while it is your honor to use iPhone Video Converter.
    But will it let me rape my iPhone?
    Mario says "... if you do drugs, you go to hell before you die."

Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

There might be a few areas where people are more accepting, but in general tattoos are very much looked down upon in Japan since people still mentally link them to the yakuza. Obviously no one is gonna think a white guy is in the yakuza, but most people would probably think you're some kind of hoodlum. But I'm guessing that outlook would be less severe with younger age groups, just as young people in America are more accepting of tattoos than older people.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

There might be a few areas where people are more accepting, but in general tattoos are very much looked down upon in Japan since people still mentally link them to the yakuza. Obviously no one is gonna think a white guy is in the yakuza, but most people would probably think you're some kind of hoodlum. But I'm guessing that outlook would be less severe with younger age groups, just as young people in America are more accepting of tattoos than older people.
    I had asked my friend about that, actually (I'm a tattoo fan myself). From what he's observed, most people don't seem to care if you have tattoos (visible or otherwise) or not. In fact, they have a tattoo culture just like we do and it thrives more than ours (as an example, look up the magazines Tattoo Burst! and Tattoo Nation).

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Are certain tattoos more acceptable than others?

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's even more wrong than prison tat lady breasts on a guys back...

Side effect of playing RapeLay, I'd imagine.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, maybe in 1970 but not in 2010! Which poorly researched CNN article did you get that information from?

Tattoos are so commonplace in Tokyo, it's not anything special. I even have a couple myself:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Japan with their crazy imagination led to one of the place where people dream up the craziest shit. I've heard Penis Festival. During the festival parents bought a dildo ice cream to their kids.

Link

I thought there are screwup people in other parts of the world, but Japan just take it to the next level.