as the topic says i'm quite curious because for the life of me i cannot.

my goal was to try to condence things down to one tv for all purposes. the tv i'm useing is a 46 inch Sony LCD HDTV. yes i am aware older systems look like crap on an LCD but i was really hopeing the XRGB2+ would fix this as i heard alot of great things. after fiddling with all the controls and what not i have to say...no. yes it gets rid of the ghosting and does help with some of that jaggyness but all and all it still pretty much looks like crap even with newer systems like the origional XBOX.

my question is though is this because of the screen size? when used with a smaller computer monitor it looks fantastic. also i have 3 settings for PC input on my LCD. the normal which is a "full" screen image looks like crap. the "wide" setting which takes up the entire screen looks like 2 piles of crap. now the "normal" mode makes the image look amazeing. even an nes through composite looks stunning when routed through the xrgb and the picture is set to "mormal" mode. problem is the picture is dead center on the tv and it tiny. its almost just slightly bigger then those picture in picture boxes and if your not right up to the tv it is hard to see. that being said its impractical to use this picture mode but its the only one that gives a good picture.