Hey guys,

I'm going to Japan in September to visit some friends as well as to attend TGS. A fFriend of mine is a big collector and is going to take me around to all of his favorite shops in Osaka and Tokyo to pick up a bunch of games. My goal is to see if I can pick up a Turbo Duo and a PSX on the cheap, but my friend also recommended that I write up a list for games I want to look for.

The problem is however that I'm not super into import collecting. Sure, I know about some of the bigger ones like Rondo of Blood, Radiant Silvergun, etc, but I don't know much more beyond that.

Since I know you people are much more knowledgeable than I, I thought I'd get some recommendations from you. I'm basically looking for quality games that I could find much cheaper when I'm out than I normally would if I would order it from an import site or forum such as this one. I've been building up my Saturn collection as of late and I want to get into TG16/PC-Engine games in the future so those are 2 systems I'm thinking about concentrating on while I'm out there. PS1/PS2 and Super Famicom is fair game as well.

Little help?

(x-posted on a few forums)