Thread: Wii Accessories at Dollar General

Default Wii Accessories at Dollar General

Stopped by Dollar General last night to pick up a couple of coloring books and other things for the kids and noticed a whole section of Wii accessories.

For anyone wanting a white plastic golf club, baseball bat, tennis racket, gun, or steering wheel, our Dollar General had them for $5 each. None of them were Nintendo brand, or course. Also next to them was a "Wii/Gamecube" controller (white) along with "rumble" PS2 and Xbox controllers (off brand), all for $10 each.

We don't play much Wii Sports any more but I may pick up the gun and steering wheels just to have some generic backup spares.

They have had a lot of those Wii accessories as well as a bunch of DS stuff at Five Below for a while. Just thought that I would add that in case someone has a Five Below, but not a Dollar General. Don't know if there is one near you or not, but they are worth a look. Last time I was there I picked up a DVD set of all the Tex Avery Droopy cartoon shorts for $5. Not game related, but still cool.

JY

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Dollar Tree has black and white (solid color, plain molding no strange shape or grip) silicon sleeves for Wiimotes and Nunchucks for $1 each.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I was at a local Big!Lots here in Tennessee and they had the same stuff you mentioned, Flack. My nephews told me about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Xbox LIVE
    pony0ne

What does the gun look like? hand gun? rifle? clump of plastic?
    gamertag: pony0ne
    Wii friend: 6437 2281 7665 7241
    http://youtube.com/patrolskies - Patrol The Skies

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Yakapucci View Post
    They have had a lot of those Wii accessories as well as a bunch of DS stuff at Five Below for a while. Just thought that I would add that in case someone has a Five Below, but not a Dollar General.
    Same here. The Five Below stores had new Xbox and PS2 games for $5 each awhile ago and they always sell Wii accessories for cheap. Although most were sports games of the year before, I also scored Justice League Heroes for the Xbox for $5.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyone View Post
    What does the gun look like? hand gun? rifle? clump of plastic?
    Somewhere between "hand gun" and "clump of plastic".

Big Lots in Maine has them as well.

Insert Coin (Level 0)

They have had a lot of those Wii accessories as well as a bunch of DS stuff at Five Below for a while. Just thought that I would add that in case someone has a Five Below, but not a Dollar General. Don't know if there is one near you or not, but they are worth a look. Last time I was there I picked up a DVD set of all the Tex Avery Droopy cartoon shorts for $5. Not game related, but still cool.

Insert Coin (Level 0)

Wow that's really great. Because I am willing to buy Wii accessories. I think I found this thread on right time. Do they give discount??

Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by sienasimmons View Post
    Wow that's really great. Because I am willing to buy Wii accessories. I think I found this thread on right time. Do they give discount??
    A mindblowing discount, spammer.
    JUST HIT 'EM WITH THE SHAMPOO
    Port & Achi's Gameroom Pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/gameroo...92900561/show/
    Port's Log Log. http://portsloglog.com/