I've been saying it was a joke since it was announced, but then once it was announced I was actually interested, until the system was pretty much like the Saturn at launch. NO GAMES.

Unlike the Saturn however, the Wii still has nothing to even define it as a good system now in which later on the Saturn actually started getting some really good games(most of them in Japan as the system was hardly big here in the states.) The Wii is one of the bigger console failures when it comes to games, yet it's in first place this generation. The Gamecube has more must own titles than the Wii and that's pretty sad(I would say the Sega CD or the 32X but the Wii doesn't have far to go before catching up with those.)

Goes to show you that even when Nintendo is raking in the cash, they might push one good first party game out a year with the rest seeming like borderline shovelware cash-in titles. I liked them better when they were a shitty company. Atleast they attempted to release more games to make their system look more worthwhile.