Calling the GameCube bad because it didn't have enough games doesn't fly by me. In the time I had mine (first picked it up when it was bundled with the GameBoy Player for a discount) I never had enough money to even buy all I wanted, so the lack of games is not a credible argument by me. The games I got simply weren't available on the other systems (at least not optimally - Resident Evil 4, REmake, and Zero were all either downgraded or no-shows on other systems). That said, I did feel that I didn't get much value out of it - nowadays I'd almost rather have a PS2 for the (much) larger library.
Quote Originally Posted by Cloud121 View Post
Fixed.

Okay, I wouldn't say the SFC was pitiful, but with the exception of Super Metroid and Demon's Crest, the MegaDrive owned it in every way. Include the Mega CD and 32X, and it's not even close.

Super Famicom does not deserve all the heaping praise it gets. The GameCube is vastly underrated. I just pretend the Wii doesn't exist (Even though I stood in line on launch day, and dropped $600 for the console and most of the launch titles).
hurdurrrrr Contra III, Super Castlevania IV, Ninja Warriors Again, Pocky & Rocky 1 & 2, R-Type III, yeah totally not worth it (and that's just non-Capcom, non-first party stuff that's been on my mind lately; with the GC I struggle to list more than that many good games for it period - basically the Zelda games, the Resident Evil games, and Metroid Prime 1 & 2)