Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW TO THE FORUMS

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default NEW TO THE FORUMS

HEY HOWS IT GOING EVERYBODY? IM DOING AWESOME.THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING IN THESE FORUMS AND YOU GUYS WILL BEING SEEING ALOT MORE OF ME .LET ME GO AHEAD AND TELL YOU GUYS A LITTLE ABOUT ME.MY NAME IS JIM"VIDEO GAME MASTER"COMBS,I LIVE IN WESTMINSTER,COLORADO AND I AM 17 YEARS OLD.I LOVE VIDEO GAMES, EVERY ONE OF THEM SO VERY MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.I STUDY AND LEARN ABOUT VIDEO GAMES ALL THE TIME.I AM IN THIS MONTHS "TIPS & TRICKS" 100TH/JUNE 2003 ISSUE,FOR THE "ROOM OF DOOM" IN THE COLLECTORS CLOSEST SECTION DONE BY THE VERY AWESOME JOE SANTULLI AND SO MANY THANKS TO HIM FOR PUTTING MY "ROOM OF DOOM"PICS IN THIS MONTHS ISSUE.IN JUNE OF 2001 I WENT TO THE "LARA CROFT TOMB RAIDER"MOVIE PREMIRE IN CALIFORNIA AND THE AFTER PARTY WHERE ALL THE CELEBS WHERE AND WHERE I GOT SEE ANGILINA JOLIE IN PERSON,I WILL NEVER FORGET IT,THE PREMIRE WAS SO MUCH FUN.IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME,JUST LET ME KNOW.ALSO IF YOU GUYS/GIRLS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OR ANY QUESTIONS IN GENERAL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE TO ME OR E-MAIL ME AT "thevideogamewiz@aol.com".I KNOW A LOT ABOUT VIDEO GAMES EVERYTHING FROM THE 1958 "TENNIS FOR TWO"PONG LIKE GAME AND EVEN BEFORE 1958 UP TO CURRENT AND FUTURE INFO ABOUT VIDEO GAMES.IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE APART OF THE RETROGAMING ROUNDTABLE FORUM.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cge 2k3

ALSO I WILL FOR SURE BE AT THE CLASSIC GAMING EXPO 2K3 THIS YEAR AND WOULD NOT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'd like to see some credentials that you're really THE video game master.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VGKYOURMOM

STOP SHOUTING

and a big welcome from and my friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Please, there is no need to shout. We are here, we can hear you.

Welcome to the boards

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Welcome

Congrats on making the magazine..

I'm gonna be in the August issue..,,Thanks to Joe..

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey guys thanks for the welcome.sorry about the shouting.Also Im not here to brag or anything or get smart with any body Im here to show my love for video games and have fun/help out.I call my self "The Video Game Master"for my love and respect for video games not for knowing what I know.Once again thanks for the welcome guys

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats fantastic your going to be in the August issue,wait till you get the august issue and see your room of doom pics,your gonna flip out.I know I did,I still am.It is such an amazing and honorable feeling to know you were put in by such a respectable collector,Joe Santulli.I drew him an awesome picture of classic video game characters for him and his digital press web site to show my thanks for putting me in this months issue.He is a great guy and I am so lucky to have him as a friend.Also you can check my room of doom pics in the "game rooms" section of this site.Thanks for the congrats.and same to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Quote Originally Posted by TheVideoGameMaster
    Thats fantastic your going to be in the August issue,wait till you get the august issue and see your room of doom pics,your gonna flip out.I know I did,I still am.It is such an amazing and honorable feeling to know you were put in by such a respectable collector,Joe Santulli.I drew him an awesome picture of classic video game characters for him and his digital press web site to show my thanks for putting me in this months issue.He is a great guy and I am so lucky to have him as a friend.Also you can check my room of doom pics in the "game rooms" section of this site.Thanks for the congrats.and same to you.

I'm still astounded that Joe is putting my pics in the magazine....
    Thanks to him....It means so much to me.

It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
    The picks will look close to the old picks in my links below..,just with more stuff...a higher wall of games..more systems/Steel Battalion controller and my Virtual Boy display unit..
    My picks weren't so great that I took for the magazine..I'm a lousy picture taker..
    I'm going to frame that magazine..

I saw your picks in the magazine..nice collection..very impressive for your age.

Ah ..ANGILINA JOLIE IN PERSON awesome.....Does she look as good as she does in the movie with the Lara's wet suit on?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

she looks beutiful in person I got so close to her,and I got a really good close up picture of her I took,she has long black hair and her lips are just as sexy in real life.I would scan the pic through to show you how she looked at the party after the movie was over but I still need to buy a scanner.I took a whole bunch of other pictures of the event also.I also got a signed "Lara Croft Tomb Raider"movie poster signed by Angilina Jolie her self.I love video games so much with all my heart and soul,video games are what I was born and put on this planet for,with out them im lost.Video Games are all im good at and know about.As of right now I have 1557 differnt video games for all differnt systems.Do you know yet if you will be going to the classic gaming expo this year?Trust me I know exactly how you feel getting put in the magazine,I really wanted a way for the world to see how much love and respect I have for video games and Joe got me one step closer.It also feels so incrediable on the inside to have this happen.I still owe Joe big time for putting me in the mag.If you happen to see me when im online you should go ahead and send me a private message that way we can talk one on one at the same time.Also I saw your collection and it is FANTASTIC this collection is perfect for the mag.

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Welcome to the forums, Jim!

@Everyone: In case it wasn't clear, this is the "Jim Combs" who's pictures are on the game room photos on the site here. Quite an accomplishment for 17 years old!

Don't forget to introduce yourself at the "Introduce Yourself" topic at the top of this forum list... just remember to watch that caps lock key

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome Jim !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Quote Originally Posted by TheVideoGameMaster
    she looks beutiful in person I got so close to her,and I got a really good close up picture of her I took,she has long black hair and her lips are just as sexy in real life.I would scan the pic through to show you how she looked at the party after the movie was over but I still need to buy a scanner.I took a whole bunch of other pictures of the event also.I also got a signed "Lara Croft Tomb Raider"movie poster signed by Angilina Jolie her self.I love video games so much with all my heart and soul,video games are what I was born and put on this planet for,with out them im lost.Video Games are all im good at and know about.As of right now I have 1557 differnt video games for all differnt systems.Do you know yet if you will be going to the classic gaming expo this year?Trust me I know exactly how you feel getting put in the magazine,I really wanted a way for the world to see how much love and respect I have for video games and Joe got me one step closer.It also feels so incrediable on the inside to have this happen.I still owe Joe big time for putting me in the mag.If you happen to see me when im online you should go ahead and send me a private message that way we can talk one on one at the same time.Also I saw your collection and it is FANTASTIC this collection is perfect for the mag.

(she has long black hair and her lips are just as sexy in real life.)

Ohh.. man..I'd love to see that pic..and the other pictures of the show.

(Do you know yet if you will be going to the classic gaming expo this year?)
    No..not this yr..when my son gets a little bigger I will.

(I love video games so much with all my heart and soul,video games are what I was born and put on this planet for)

Oh,I know how you feel...Awesome

(If you happen to see me when im online you should go ahead and send me a private message that way we can talk one on one at the same time)
    I walk away from the computer so much you would think I was ignorant..and I type slow..

lol..I've stepped away 7 times since posting this...up,8 now.I have to keep an eye on the kids..

Emails are much easier for me....Email me.
    (Also I saw your collection and it is FANTASTIC this collection is perfect for the mag)
    Thanks man...Your very nice Jim..I wish more kids were as nice as you and knew about and loved Video games as much as you do...
    Shoot I could only imagine how big of a collection you will have..as you get older..

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome Joe.I will post on the introduce your self forum today.Thanks so much videogamedaryll for thinking im a nice guy.I always do my best to be nice and friendly,and not sound like im a know it all or be a smart ass.There are
    so many teenagers out there that are rude and get into trouble,I stay away from all of that and focus on my love for video games and be as mature as possible.I am a real loner type person,if you have seen
    any of the X-men movies/cartoons,wolverine would be the character I am most like.I only live for video games they are what keep me going.
    Thats cool you have kids,I understand you have to keep an eye on them.I will start to send you more e-mails.

Startin' From Scratch Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're 17 and you've beaten my piddly collection by far.

Once again I get to use my envy text

if you ever need any of my stuff, hit me up, I trade like a mofo to kill time.

And a hearty hearty welcome to the boards.

-AdamG
    -AB+

Holy crap. It's been a while.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey adam,thanks for the awesome welcome.If I have a game I am looking for,I will be sure to let you know to see if you have it.Not to sound like a jerk or anything but I dont trade any of my games,I love them all to much.Once again thanks for the welcome. :P

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also guys,if you still have the June 2002 issue of "Tips & Tricks"magazine the one with Spider-Man on the cover,check out page 75 and you will see a sweet drawing I did of "Alien Brigade"for the Atari 7800.Thanks so much to "Tips & Tricks" for publishing that drawing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

well VGM, there's always hopes that you have dupes to trade

-AG
    -AB+

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Again I hate to sound like a jerk,but I have the same love and respect for my extras and could never part with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

CURSES foiled again~!

-AG
    -AB+