Since I sold my Wii, I have been getting back into PC gaming. I still have a few Wii/GC items, and these are what I am willing to trade:

Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar:

It is complete, mint, and practically brand new. In the box with all baggies/manuals and such. I am looking for a guitar for the PC. I heard somewhere that the GHII guitar for the Xbox works with the PC, but I have no idea. It must be corded and work via USB of course. It would be great to get a confirmed working with PC guitar for this. It's a plus if it is in the box, but it doesn't have to be. It doesn't even have to be an official GH guitar, although it would be nice if it was. It DOES have to be in excellent condition tho and of course definitely work with the PC....or it would be useless to me.

Gamecube platinum controllers:

I have two of these. One is still sealed in clamshell, and the other has the packing but is open. I purchased both of them new a few months ago and opened just the one. The one I opened I think I used two times, and you'll be able to tell because it looks and feels brand new.

What I am looking for is two ORIGINAL Xbox controllers. The "Duke" controllers or whatever you want to call them. I have those "SmartJoyX" adapters for the PC that allows any original Xbox controller to hook up, and they work great. I scored one of these original controllers and I love the size/feel, but it is kind of beat up. So, if you have one or two of these original (must be original, official Microsoft!) controllers that you would want to trade for one or both of my Gamecube controllers, please pm. These must also be in equally great condition mind you!

Other things I have (for sale). I will charge as little as possible to ship:

Intec 128block Gamecube memory cards (x2) in boxes - $10 plus ship

Wii official Nintendo LAN adapter (not a knock off, ordered direct from Nintendo) - $18 plus ship

Perfect Shot lightgun accessory for Wii - $10 shipped

Logitech wireless keyboard for Wii (new in box) - $20 plus ship

PSP 2200mah High Capacity battery (for use on PSP1000/2000/3000) comes with two spare battery covers for 2000/3000. COmes with all packaging) - $25 plus ship

PSP Skype Set in box (headset/volume controller, etc) - $20 plus ship

PSP Component Cables with packaging (2000/3000) - $20 shipped

Wii horizontal console stand (new in box) - $20 shipped