Has anyone else been playing this? It's a new game for the 360, and I think I'm in love.

Imagine, if you will, a bizarre combination of Resident Evil 4, Twin Peaks, Saints Row, the Prisoner, and Silent Hill. There's a little bit of Rogue-like in there too. I honestly can't figure out exactly how to classify it more firmly. It's such a weird mishmash of concepts and genres that it sort of stands on it's own.

You play an FBI agent with an imaginary friend who's attempting to solve a series of murders in a small town. Everyone in the town is just as nuts as you are, too. You divide your time between running weird quests for the residents and going through more RE4 style zombie stomping sessions. You also play as your imaginary friend in Clock Tower/Silent Hill style events. This, of course, assumes that you've been eating and sleeping and having your suits dry cleaned while you collect trading cards based on your adventures. I am not making any of this up.

It's twenty bucks brand new, and even though it's VERY rough around the edges, It's worth picking up for its sheer kitsch factor. I love this time in the console generation: all the weird, nutty stuff starts trickling in, and it always costs next to nothing.