Hey man I was more than honored to sign your "CGE Yearbook" sorry I didn't have much to say really since I had just met ya. The CGE Dancing Jesus, I remember you mentioning him, and I noticed a video on Youtube where he was dancing a bit (but he was not the feature of the video), I'd love to see your video of the CGE Dancing Jesus haha! Who was that guy anyways, is he a forum member here? He's become somewhat of a CGE Celebrity now.

Quote Originally Posted by RetroYoungen View Post
I just got in yesterday, and in regards to food the best food I had the whole time was either a) the grilled cheese at the Topicana diner spot (which was awesome both times I ate there, but have to agree on the blah-Easy Mac) and 2) my breakfast at Binion's yesterday evening. Missed out on the Omlette House this year, dammit... NOW I remember. >_<

But this year was awesome. Hung around a bit with Spice (dude, Mideival Mayhem is - again - a blast), caught up with Marty (congrats again on the engagement!) and Sothy and everybody, even caught a few people to sign my "CGE Yearbook" (Betty, I'll let you know when I scan your letter to Santa). I'll drop my pics down soon, along with my video(s?) of the CGE Dancing Jesus. I didn't know nerds could boogie... and if you don't either, watch the video.

We kinda can't. But who cares?