Thread: Names to faces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Names to faces

Two completely different comments related to this subject header:

1) I'm trying to tag all of my pics appropriately and hope to have the pictures online for public viewing tomorrow (There's about 200 pics.) Unfortunately I'm very bad with names and am trying to put the Guest speakers' names with their faces.

I can pick out Keith Robinson and David Crane, and I think I know which programmer was John Sohl. But can anybody help me ID the rest of the guys in the various panels?

I've posted pictures of the folks I need to identify here:

Intellivision Speakers: http://a.imageshack.us/img689/5365/i...5annotated.jpg
    I realize the picture is pretty long-distance but maybe somebody can make out enough detail to help with the names.

Activision Speakers: http://a.imageshack.us/img687/9426/i...5annotated.jpg

2) Was a lot of fun seeing new faces to put with the forum handles - Randall/Sothy, Russ/Slapdash?, Kevin/RetroYoungen. Great fun playing with you guys.
    "A 'Radical Centrist' ??? Isn't that like being a Take-No-Prisoners Pussy? " - Stephen Colbert
    My Resume
    My Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was the guy monitoring the game stations. Not sure if you got a pic of me or not. Not sure if I met you either.

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoahsMyBro View Post
    You've correctly IDed Steve and Bob.
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
    I was the guy monitoring the game stations. Not sure if you got a pic of me or not. Not sure if I met you either.
    Hmm, I should have totally bugged you for a second Genesis controller. I got my friends to play some Genny, but there was only one controller for the entire time I was there, and I did not want to drop money for a second controller, hehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dude, I had at least 5 more in a box full of controllers underneath the tables haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
    Dude, I had at least 5 more in a box full of controllers underneath the tables haha.
    Were you the older dude that pulled out the mini arcade games, or the younger dude who came over and mentioned that we needed another controller?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SegaAges View Post
    Were you the older dude that pulled out the mini arcade games, or the younger dude who came over and mentioned that we needed another controller?
    No, that was not me that set up the table top games. Not sure if I mentioned I needed another controller or not. I was the younger guy (33yo) hanging around there. Had an orange Chicago Bears shirt the first day, and a blue shirt with stripes the second day (the second day I was only present for a few hours earlier in the morning and then later to break down)..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In case you all did not know, the guy running the Daphne booth (w/Dragon's Lair) and also the host for Family Feud was Frankie Says Relax. Just trying to put faces on the names for people that don't know. Who was the guy running the steel battalion games? Is he a member here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Intellivision panel, to John Sohl's right, are Michelle Mock and Karen Nugent respectively, if I recall correctly (and looking at the signed banner in another thread). Dave Warhol is correct, and I THINK Mike Breen is also correct, but am not as sure. Can't recall the other two guys... Jeff? Bill? Rick? They have names like that... One I think was Bill Fisher, the other MAYBE Rick Levine, but even then, I can't recall which was which.
    Russ Perry Jr, 2175 S Tonne Dr #114, Arlington Hts IL 60005
    Got any obscure game stuff?