Good Afternoon, Mates !!

I bought a PS3 Slim this year because of its advantages over the fat models, most importantly the lower power consumption and a better blu-ray drive.

I don't play more than 5 hours a week and the last month i started to feel that my PS3 was working very slow, specially when saving. The problem was annoying but acceptable until i could not play Uncharted 2 at all. The game had severe audio/video synchronizing problems and the loading times were AWFUL.

Long story short : I sent my PS3 to Sony and they returned the box in 10 days and the system worked great again, very fast loading times for games and the XMB.

Yesterday i started Uncharted 2 and it was taking like 8 minutes to start-up .... and i decided to open the XMB and quit the game to re-load it. After doing that my PS3 just beeped and shut itself down.

After rebooting the PS3 was working fine but i decided that it was better to check the FILE SYSTEM ..... and i got the same message as before : The File System is Corrupted and it will be Restored

It apparently restores the file system but if i check the disk again, the message keeps showing .... the system is still working good.

Any suggestions ??

Should i call Sony again to get it fixed ??, did they really fixed/changed the hard disk ???

I think that if they really repaired the PS3 and has failed again, maybe my home has something to blame because in my city the average temperature is 90 Fahrenheit degrees

A vertical stand is better to keep the PS3 a bit cooler ??

Thanks for your help