THE FINE PRINT. Prices do not include shipping. I ship priority mail or fedex for all items too large to go first class. Please don't ask about media mail. I reserve the right to refuse sales to low post count or new members in light of some of the shenanigans that I've seen happen on the forums lately. I tend to give priority to people asking about multiple items. It isn't about who's online the most, it's about me getting this stuff out of my house. I will not hold items. If I send you a price quote including shipping and don't hear back from you the same day, I move on to the next person. Thanks for looking!

TurboGrafx-16 system with one controller, AC adapter, one of my custom AV cables, and the back cover. $35 plus shipping.

TurboGrafx-16 system with one controller, CD docking station, universal AC adapter (I'll include all of the extra tips, but right now it is set up for use with the TG-16 CD base), and normal AV cables (the docking station has composite video and stereo out jacks). It also comes with the back cover for the system but you don't use it if you have the system in the CD docking station. It does NOT come with a CD drive. $60 plus shipping. The AC adapter cost me $20 and the docking station cost me $40, so I'm taking a bath on this one.

Namco NegCon controllers for PSX - $15 each
Jungle Green N64 controller - $5
Atari 8-bit joystick (also works with the 2600) - $5
Atari 2600 paddle controllers - $4/set

PS2 Chun-Li SFII Anniversary Controller BOX ONLY - Free
Xbox Akuma SFII Anniversary Controller BOX ONLY - Free
NES Mario Bros. manual - Free (bad shape)
NES Summer Games manual - Free
Atari 400 manual - Free
Nintendo Power vol. 21 (Star Tropics on cover) - Free
Versus Metal Gear Solid strategy guide - $2
SNES cartridge dust cover - $0.50
2 SNES AC adapters - $5 each
Third-party NES controller with a crazy long cord - Free

Not pictured:
Genesis Sonic The Hedgehog 2 CIB - Free
Genesis model 2 system manual - Free
Sega CD model 2 system manual - Free

The last thing I have for sale at the moment was a project that I did a few years back when I got my first modded Xbox. I modified a "Duke" controller by adding a 15-pin d-sub port in one of the memory card slots. The pins in this port are wired up to the traces on the controllers PCB. I then modified a SNES, 6-button Genesis, and Atari 2600 controller to plug into this 15-pin connector, so that you can use the real controllers when playing emulators. These things are VERY cool if you use your Xbox for emulation. The Xbox controller itself is still fully functional as well. I am also including a modded TG-16 controller, but it doesn't work quite right so consider that a freebie. Not sure what to ask for this, because it's more about the labor than it is about the cost of the materials. I just don't use them and would rather have them go to someone who will, but that doesn't mean that I'll take $50 for the set. If you're interested, make a serious offer or just PM me and we can talk about it.