Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A truly horrible eBay story with a happy ending.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

McDonald's pioneered the business of employing people with low skill and intelligence. The use of machines and the assembly line method of constructing food were specifically chosen to allow the hiring of people with minimal training and experience. There is nothing wrong with that.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrNelson View Post
    I've seen some bad tattoos, but the word "chicken"?
    Is that some kind of Juggalo in-joke, or is he just professing his deep love for flightless fowl?
    Chicken Neck - From what I gather, it's Juggaloese for Redneck, which is a term they also use interchangeably. Chicken neck might have a subtle difference to it, toward the better or worse than, IDK.

mobiusclimber:
    Yeah, they might be what I initially thought, but they still are intolerable to listen to. The last album they had that I could laugh at was Milenko and that was over 10 years ago. Since then, the single "Slim Anus" knocking Eminem and their whole WTF Magnets? thing is all they've been able to get done. The latter wasn't even intentional, just internet wildfire.

I'll say this again, take your typical KISS Army type, subtract a chromosome, have their make-up applied by Michael J Fox and you have a Juggalo.
    Last edited by Icarus Moonsight; 06-09-2011 at 08:38 AM.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

ServBot (Level 11) TonyTheTiger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zing View Post
    McDonald's pioneered the business of employing people with low skill and intelligence. The use of machines and the assembly line method of constructing food were specifically chosen to allow the hiring of people with minimal training and experience. There is nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah, but perhaps more importantly, it's for consistency. If you want a restaurant in Los Angeles and a restaurant in New York to be indistinguishable from each other in terms of product then you have to make the process as basic as possible so hundreds of employees who've never met each other are still doing the work exactly the same.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zing View Post
    McDonald's pioneered the business of employing people with low skill and intelligence. The use of machines and the assembly line method of constructing food were specifically chosen to allow the hiring of people with minimal training and experience.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    mobiusclimber:
    Yeah, they might be what I initially thought, but they still are intolerable to listen to. The last album they had that I could laugh at was Milenko and that was over 10 years ago. Since then, the single "Slim Anus" knocking Eminem and their whole WTF Magnets? thing is all they've been able to get done. The latter wasn't even intentional, just internet wildfire.
    I haven't even listened to much of their stuff since Milenko besides those two songs you mentioned (yeah, if you know anyone who has heard anything besides those two songs, or who claims to "like" ICP without being a juggalo, it's because they own Milenko). I think it's kind of hilarious that they successfully trolled their own audience by claiming to be Christian tho. Probably the best thing they've done since Milenko, imo.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com