Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default nuts!!! ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!

i cant believe this guy is selling this cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3537630285

i mean......HE HAS BATTLETOADS........AND TECMO SUPER BOWL......N N N SUPER CONTRA

this guy is just totally nuts......i would give half my life savings for that collection........so here's the email i sent him......

hopefully you are joking.......

Tecmo Super Bowl, Super Contra, and battletoads......

none of those games are even remotely rare.....maybe you don't know anything about nintendo......maybe auction is set up to be some sort of joke to see if some idiot pays that kind of price. but incase you didn't know......it wont sell.....people aren't that stupid....sorry....

just trying to help.

------......hopefully he got the hint.....if he replies i'll be sure to post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

Did you stop to consider that maybe he's not a collector? That he doesn't have a DP Rarity Guide, etc. That maybe just maybe he's taking a look at what other top loaders & game sets are going for? $200 for a top loader + 19 games and free priority shipping isn't bad.

Real nice by adding "just trying to help" to an unformated insult.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well i wasn't really thinking $200 a top loader......i haven't watched for a while but there are certainly better deals.......and i dont have a dp rarity guide......guess i should get one........

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems a little high to me. But then again I'll only pay $50.00 for a top-loader cause that's all they're worth.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For eBay, this is pretty far from nuts.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok........guys........i'm terribly sorry.........i was poking fun at this guy and clicked the too many times.......simply as a joke towards this guy......its a little outrageous on the pricing........i got a good kick out of it.......sorry you guys cant.......i just seem to see deals like this for half the price......on ebay......its funny to me.......thats all.....

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no problem

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i agree with nesuser that this guy is an idiot... not only did he mention how rare some game were, but he went out of the way to tell us his favorite...

I can see the scenaro now:

"well honey this nintendo looks a little over priced and i don't think i am going to bu.... wait! Wait a minute! It says here that Dragon Warrior is his favorite game. Hot Damn! Consider that top loader with 20 rare games and his favorite 'dragon warrior' mine! Wow, that seller really knows how to convince a customer!"

that's just my two cents... stupid people shouldn't write about stuff they know nothing about... at least do a little research on ebay if you are going to sell something.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ehhh.......i'll add two more cents......i've sold alot of things i no absolutely nothing about........and i never state something is rare.....it raises content in peoples mind even if they think it's rare themselves......

if i post something i know nothing about, i state what it is.......what its condition is......thats all......and i always search ebay for exactly what i'm selling so i know what to expect as an outcome for the price, what to say and what not to say.

the furthest i have ever pushed the term rare is when i sold a few sealed NES games that i hadn't seen posted on ebay. i simply stated you never know when you might see this deal come around again.

but no.......its not that nuts.......in fact just to make it seem less totally crazy.....some idiot will probably buy it.......its easier to find local idiots though in my opinion. and sadly enough its usually the generation of folks say.......30+ right now in age.......you tell them something is hard to find and they take it for gold.....because how would they know any better......its unbelievable the amount of people that don't utilize the internet.......i mean honestly.......theres too much to be had to pass it up........maybe this post should be moved? hah........i'm done now