I am happy to announce the 3rd Annual Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Charity Videogame show to help raise funds for the Childrens Justice and Advocacy Center(CJAC). Over the last two years, the show has helped raise over 4,000 to the Childrens Justice and Advocacy Center (CJAC) and we're convinced we can do better this year with your help!

PRGE is once again absorbing much of the cost of putting on this show so that 100% of the admission will go directly to CJAC. It is CJAC's mission to provide children who have experienced sexual or physical abuse a coordinated community approach to investigation, prosecution and treatment that promotes their safety, healing, and well-being.

The show will be on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at the THREE RIVERS MALL in Kelso, WA. THIS YEARS EVENT WILL BE IN A VACANT MALL BUILDING WITH OVER 42,00 SQ FEET! Kelso is about 1 hour north of Portland or 2 hours south of Seattle on I-5. Doors open at 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Admission is a suggested donation of $5 to CJAC, although we invite you to contribute more if you can!

Three Rivers Mall
351 Three Rivers Drive
Kelso, Washington 98626
360-577-5218

What Can you Expect?
The show will be held in MUCH LARGER SPACE THIS YEAR this year than previous years. Like last year, it will feature classic video game vendors, a freeplay gaming arcade, a retro videogame tournament(possibly more), as well as a videogame SILENT AUCTION.

Confirmed vendors include Kelso's own Classics collectibles store, Y-Bot Classic Games, RecycledGamer, AtariCollector.com's Rick Weis, D-PAD videogames, Video Game Wizards, Commodore Computer Club, Lost Classics, andSpecialty Gamer. Expect a ton of good deals on classic video game merchandise including videogame systems, games, and accessories. In addition to outside video game vendors, there will be T-shirts and other merchandise specifically made for the event that will also be sold specifically to suport CJAC.

So far the confirmed tournament announced is on R.C. Pro Am for the NES!

The event is child-friendly so please feel free to bring the entire family!

Further Announcements will be made, so stay tuned...as I have some great surprises in store to announce once I can .

To contact further info about the show, please contact me(John Hancock) here on the forum or at oneswfan@hotmail.com