1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam
    Psygnosis8

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I'm sorry, but how exactly did they "find" you a unit? The item you preordered doesn't release until Tuesday the 22nd and while a store may have it, I doubt they can physically release it to you as it is street date locked. The one you are complaining about is $50 more and released on the 15th of this week. Are you going to pay the difference to purchase what IMHO is a worse and more expensive bundle? Why not just wait the three days and save the $50 and get the larger memory card and not be forced to buy what many people I have seen review consider to be the worst of the launch titles (Little Deviants)?
    Well, again, they lied about that and backed out of it. I felt cheated because I ordered my system long before this bundle was offered, and best buy made no attempt to notify me that, despite me believing I would get my machine on launch day (which is the whole reason one preorders) I'd actually be getting it a week late. Then when I inquired about it they were rude and dismissive.

Technically, yes, I ordered the sku that isn't released until next week. But you'd be pretty pissed too and you found out people who ordered the product AFTER you got it BEFORE you, and you weren't informed in a timely manner that this was happening.

And I could give a fuck about little deviants. But I may have plunked down the extra cash to get it earlier if I knew I had that option. They dropped the ball.

Edit: on rereading your post, I think I didn't understand your point initially; they were going to give me a preorder bundle unit. But they're not now.
    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.064014,-118.291393
    Last edited by Graham Mitchell; 02-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.