Thread: Best Buy Vita BS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Big box retailers aren't designed to be full service operations that follow-up constantly.
    Hate to say it but the next generation of big box retail is pushing toward this. Calling you if your "order online pick up in store" item can't be found and pushing for 100% fulfillment of said orders daily. Harassing you to no end if you are in a store and try to leave empty handed, "offering" to order anything you may need from the "online warehouse" and have it shipped to your door. Contacting you when normally out of stock / high popularity items come back in stock in an attempt to get you to use the first ordering method. I'm telling you, the next three years are going to be a widespread attempt to squeeze out that last couple dollars here and there.

Thing is the customers really don't like it and the employees certainly don't like having to do it. I miss the prime days of The Good Guys and Circuit City but I don't go to regular retailers to have pressure put on me to buy like I stepped onto a used car lot.
    Last edited by InsaneDavid; 02-18-2012 at 04:28 PM.