Thread: Bullet Run is free-to-play, and worth the price [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Bullet Run is free-to-play, and worth the price [Joystiq]

How much do you want from free-to-play games?

It's tough to talk about free-to-play games critically as a writer, because they upend the traditional rules about what video games are "worth," for lack of a better term. A traditional console game, at $60, is a fairly serious investment these days, and so there's definitely a call for insight and dialogue about how effective or interesting a certain game is on sites like these.

Free-to-play games, however, are by definition free to start playing. There's no barrier to entry on a price front, so lots of other factors jump into it, from social pressure to free time available to just personal taste or quirks. In the end, it's very hard to determine just how good a game like, say, Bullet Run is, or whether it will be worth playing when it's available to the public later this year.Continue reading Bullet Run is free-to-play, and worth the price
    Bullet Run is free-to-play, and worth the price originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    N30V3N0M
    Steam
    N30V3N0M

I want to be interested in this game but like, in my opinion, they should have just kept working on The Agency if they wanted to release something along the line of a MMOFPS. To this day, I wish/hope they would pick up on The Agency again.