Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34

Thread: 250,000 Youtube views. Thanks! "Greatest Early 90's Game Room"

  1. #26
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Zoe F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    160
    PSN
    Queen_Zoe

    Default

    Words cannot express just how much I love that Ultimate Warrior poster. For a guy with a history of making homophobic comments, he sure looks absolutely fabulous.

  2. #27
    Insert Coin (Level 0) pauseda90s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    DeLorean Drivers Seat
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe F View Post
    Words cannot express just how much I love that Ultimate Warrior poster. For a guy with a history of making homophobic comments, he sure looks absolutely fabulous.
    lmfao

  3. #28
    Strawberry (Level 2) NEOFREAK9189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    tarrytown new york u.s.a
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    I completely buried the 'executioner" sound device in my subconscious; I totally remember owning one of those now that I saw that video.
    me 2 I remember in school I go one



    hey pauseda90s
    get sony walkman cassette player
    and cassette VHS the america home funny videos
    also VHS movie of house party
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/house-party/

  4. #29
    Strawberry (Level 2) Compute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    462
    PSN
    compute1984

    Default

    Nice setup! I can't remember the last time I played Sonic the Hedgehog [and knuckles] with cheats 4 player over the x-band. Seriously though, nice room. Just needs a Color Me Badd poster.
    See my latest arcade repair at the Holodeck 2 Arcade Repair Blog: http://holodeck2arcade.blogspot.com

  5. #30
    Insert Coin (Level 0) pauseda90s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    DeLorean Drivers Seat
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NEOFREAK9189 View Post
    me 2 I remember in school I go one



    hey pauseda90s
    get sony walkman cassette player
    and cassette VHS the america home funny videos
    also VHS movie of house party
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/house-party/
    I actually tried to find House Party last week but could only find this one. Gonna hit up a spot next weekend and get some more tapes and a cassette player. REAL TALK!

    pauseda90sclassact1.jpg

  6. #31
    Insert Coin (Level 0) pauseda90s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    DeLorean Drivers Seat
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Compute View Post
    Nice setup! I can't remember the last time I played Sonic the Hedgehog [and knuckles] with cheats 4 player over the x-band. Seriously though, nice room. Just needs a Color Me Badd poster.
    Thanks.
    When I get my boom box, my neighbors are gonna be like... "who the fu*k is playing Color Me Badd so damn loud!!". lmao

  7. #32
    Insert Coin (Level 0) pauseda90s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    DeLorean Drivers Seat
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Thanks for helping the video go past 250,000 views in 3 weeks!

    Doing another game video soon and wanted to know what you guys would like to see.

  8. #33
    Cherry (Level 1) M.Buster2184's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    292
    PSN
    Ace_McCannon

    Default

    Loved the video. Me and all my friends loved it. Many memories.

  9. #34
    Strawberry (Level 2) Custom rank graphic
    chrisballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    michigan/tricities
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Ha! I enjoyed the video. Now you need to french roll your jeans and shave some lines into your eyebrow.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •