So lately we've been discussing text based adventure games. With games released on things like the Commodore 64 up until the mid '90s, they were the coolest things around. One of our writers wrote a really cool piece on it where he talks about his adventures, pardon the pun, with adventure text based games. Give it a read if you want over here:

http://cgmagazine.ca/articles/the-gr...dventures.html

Here is the first paragraph to give you a look into the story which was written. If you would like to read some more, click the aforementioned link.

A few years ago I had the great pleasure to be sitting across from Neil Gaiman.

If you don’t know who he is, maybe the comic book series The Sandman rings a bell. Or the fact that he was the first comic book writer to win the World Fantasy Award. Perhaps Coraline or American Gods, both best-selling novels, strike a chord of familiarity. But none of that is quite as important as this; Neil Gaiman is one of the reasons I went into writing, and here I was, sitting across from him and being paid by an editor to ask him questions. Naturally, being a game journalist, one of the questions I asked as, “Do you like videogames? Which ones are your favourites?”

Thanks guys and feel free to post on both the website and here.