Thread: Super Smash Games - Grand Opening on Nov. 1 - New Video Game Store in Tacoma

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Super Smash Games - Grand Opening on Nov. 1 - New Video Game Store in Tacoma

Yes it's finally happening! If you've gone to the Portland or Seattle Retro Game Expos in the last few years, you've probably seen me, Andy and Ty sharing a booth and selling lots of gaming goodness at great low prices. Well, a chance encounter in Tacoma has led us to opening a new store. Some of you in the area might have visited Ebenezzer's Attic. They have recently closed and sold off a large portion of their inventory. We are now opening a video game store in the house in the back (where they used to keep their video game inventory, coincidentally). So if you have the day off or can come by after work, then come on down and check the place out. We'll have video games, collectibles, music and movies, and beverages for sale, as well as a big screen TV set up with game consoles hooked up and ready to play, a Nintendo PlayChoice arcade loaded with games, and a Wii kiosk set up.

Grand opening will feature FREE pizza and soda! Mention Digitpress for a 5% discount on all inventory. Wear a video game-related t-shirt (or dress up as your favorite character if you like) and receive an additional 5% off.

Address is:
    3707 S 47th St, Tacoma, WA
    (253) 216-3232

Normal hours are 11am to 8pm, but we'll likely be extending them on Nov. 1. You can also "like" us on Facebook!
    Last edited by mobiusclimber; 02-10-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com