Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best places to shop for imports

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotuba
    I don't know if it's appropriate to recommend an Ebay seller, but in my experience the seller 16-bit (go to www.mad-gear.com for a link to their Ebay items) is great.

I've bought games from them several times and it's always fast. Items come well-packed and are just like the descriptions. There's usually a good selection. Prices vary, but if you find something at a good price, don't hesitate to BIN (most of the auctions are Buy It Now!)..
    16-Bit is always pretty darn high on their prices for the most part. Every once in a while ,you can snake a deal from them, but they're few and far between. Amazing selection for an eBay dealer tho!
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxlords
    16-Bit is always pretty darn high on their prices for the most part. Every once in a while ,you can snake a deal from them, but they're few and far between. Amazing selection for an eBay dealer tho!
    Yeah, they do have a good selection usually! I hear you about the prices -- sometimes there's some way out stuff. But I think there's reasonably good prices there, certainly competitive and sometimes significantly cheaper than, say, Wolfgames (not that he's known for cheap prices either).

Of course, both Wolfgames and 16-bit are highly reliable (items well packed and in the exact condition they said they were in, fast shipping, etc), and that's worth a lot to me. But I'm always looking for new places! I've gotten a couple new ones to try from this thread alone.