PS2 system is my favorite system out their, the libary of different and awesome quality of games and ability to play both PS1/PS2 games made it my favorite console. My collection is mostly of PS2 games, i am set on completing my collection for quality/fun games to play.

Just wondering if anyone has any games in mind that they would consider RARE or Hidden Gems, that are not spoken often or known well. I still find games to this day on systems that i collect a games that pass my eye, or had a secret release date.

=) it be useful information that way i can add games i am missing from my list of PS2 games to get.

Guess i start with couple to give a good idea.

Blood Will Tell - Unique Horror Themed in style of Devil May Cry/Onimosha style. A samurai bent on hunting down demons for 48 parts of his body. (cool theme/nice gameplay/interesting story just fun to play) =)

Skygunner - Fun anime themed airplane fighter. It both voiced in japanese/english, as well very comical. Gameplay wise alot of fun to play and shooting down enemies/rocking up points.

Galerians: Ash - Is a sequel to Galerians from PSone, basically is dark themed video game with alot of CGI. Basically human teenagers with physic powers that obey/serve super computer. Until one revolts and you end up with alot of fun and cool physic battles. Their are some puzzles, and defently one creepy atmosphere through out the whole game.

I would name bunch of RPGs but most people know about them already..... (quick list) Atelier Iris/Mana Khemia, Shin Megami/Persona, Suikoden, Grandia, .hack, final fantasy, so i name 2 less know

Shining Force Neo - style of diablo with anime theme, and good amount of loot collecting.

Jade Cocoon 2 - Sort of style of Pokemon, that was a sequal of PSone game. With this one fun combat/more tactical and interesting story.

just couple ideas. =) Wish Front Mission 5 was released in USA that a fun game.

p.s. thank you in advance for helping out of recommanding games i should get for their awesome quality ^_^