Thread: What is the highest accomplishment you reached in a game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What is the highest accomplishment you reached in a game?

Well heres my story:
    I bought SOCOM on ps2 last year on Aug 28th, and i was totaly hooked on that game, i mean REALLY ADDICTED. I played and played, but at the time the player ranking system was disabled. So i kept on playing the game, about 12 hours on the weekends, and 8 hours on weekdays (yes i had school eventualy). So finaly one day the ranking system was up. I expected my rank to be high, but to my suprise i was ranked 30th in the world! I was sooo happy that I played even more than usualy.

Eventualy the servers had lag problems, and they had o take down the ranking system since it was the cause of all the lag, Im pretty sure they look it down when i was ranked about 25th...
    Well i still kept on playing and FINALY they put ranks back up, and i was ranked #20, the highest i would ever reach. But at the time there were cheaters above me, about 5 cheaters who used codebreakers to get theirranks as high as possible, so really i was ranked 14-16 but there was nothing i could do about it. And now that socom is populated with cheaters, everyday more and more of them pass me by, like 20 a day, i am now ranked 1000 something.
    Yes i have been playing socom for nearly a year straight with NO BREAKS.
    And incase you are wondering how they figure out your rank, you get 260 points per kill, and i had about 25 million points, so thats alot of kills wont u say?
    and i got about 10-15 kills a game, which is VERY good, if you have played socom u know u cant easily pull off a frag fest of like 100 kills a game. The most kills i have ever had was 32.

Sorry i put you through reading this, but thats my most proud videogaming accomplishment i have ever done

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room

Pac-Man (Level 10) hezeuschrist's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Hezeuschrist

Probably something EQ related, which really makes it a shameful moment for me. 2 epics on one account probably.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When you were ranked 20th, im pretty sure it wasnt in 'the world' because europe aint connected to the ps2 usa server, perhaps 20th in the states.

My achievements, ranked top ten red alert 2, making wizard on mud2 completing lifeforce on the nes, at the humble age of 7.

Nothing too special.

D

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droodroo
    When you were ranked 20th, im pretty sure it wasnt in 'the world' because europe aint connected to the ps2 usa server, perhaps 20th in the states.

My achievements, ranked top ten red alert 2, making wizard on mud2 completing lifeforce on the nes, at the humble age of 7.

Nothing too special.

D
    Is that not so modest?

Currently Playing: Day of Defeat (PC)

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum."
    -Duke Nukem

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) rbudrick's Avatar
    Buying the rare ones, moments before you get there.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default c

Hmmm...tough question, I've beaten nearly 500 games, so it's hard to remember......well, one that comes to mind is a videotape I have of me beating Batman for NES on one life-one of only 2 times I ever did it. I think I have one of beating Rush N Attack on one life too...I used to be able to regularly do the same with Ninja Gaiden for NES and Contra and Super C. There's a lot of tough games for NES, Genesis and SNES I beat in a day though....

Oh, yeah, I beat Thunder Spirits with a standard SNES controller with one hand once.

Now the guy that can beat Tekken 3 (or is it Soul Caliber?) with the fishing controller on the highest difficulty.....now that's fucking good!!!!!

-Rob
    The moral is, don't **** with Uncle Tim when he's been drinking!