Hey DP!
So a while back I picked up a PS1/LCD combo from a flea market. Right off the bat the 7.5v 2amp original power supply was dead. The console itself powers on perfectly fine with my PS2's 8.5v adapter but that's not the problem.
Even with the LCD connected to the PS1 and the 8.5v plugged in, the console still powers up fine but the screen does absolutely nothing. Not even sound.

Upon opening it up and investigating further. It's clearly a fuse issue as the PS1/PS2 fuses are virtually non existent (as seen in the picture). Fortunately, everything else on the board looks great and there seems to be no other apparent problems.

I understand that people say to form a solder bridge between the two points for the PS1 fuse, but what do I do about the PS2 fuse? Is it safe to bridge both points for both of the fuse points?

Before seeing this problem, I went ahead and ordered a replacement original 7.5v 3.0amp power supply but it looks like I need to take care of this first.
What are the chances the board/screen itself are fried? How should I go about fixing this?

Thanks again!