Thread: Which Arcade Multi-boards are the best?

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Which Arcade Multi-boards are the best?

Hey all-
    We lost our home in the Colorado Forest fires this summer. We lost everything, 4000+ video games, 5 arcades, 3 pinballs, 3000 comics, etc, etc, etc....EVERYTHING burned....

I am getting ready to buy a multi-arcade, but their seems to be soooo many options. I loved our 60in1 cocktail table but figured I would check the other boards out. Now there are 2060n1, 500n1, 1080n1, etc. I was wondering which boards are the best and if someone has reviewed any of them??? I mainly like the older arcade games from the 80s. The newer games are ok, but I love the older stuff the most.

Any suggestions on what is good and what to stay away from??? Any reviews sites?
    Thanks
    Tom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Anyone know about this stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Wait, what

You lost everything you owned and nobody here says anything about it? Jesus dude, are you guys OK?

As for your question, I'd frankly just get a MAME cabinet. It would be cheaper to build one and those boards are usually just "MAME on a board" deals anyway. Sorry to hear about your situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, I never made a thread about it, just mentioned it in a post. It was(is) awful.

I luckily got home from work 3 hours early, just in time to get the reverse 911 call to get out. I had less than 5 minutes to grab shit. I got my two dogs, my wifes jewelery, a box of my sons toys(mario bros stuff mostly) and a few gaming items.

I lost everything. I was a huge collector, I had 4000+++ games, 3000+ comics(hulk 180, 181, 182, uncanny full run, etc.) Plus, My parents have passed away, so all their stuff was lost as well. I didnt even come close to filling my car. The fire killed two of our neighbors 1/2 mile away. I got out fast cuz I was worried my dog were going to get spooked and bolt.

It has been very difficult. We have moved 5 times. Insurance has been a nightmare. They refuse to fully compensate us and we have been forced to hire an attorney. We find out in two weeks what the insurance company reply is to our complaint. I am sure they plan on fighting it tooth and nail. If it can save them a few bucks, they will try and wear you out so you just settle. The pure amount of time and work I spend dealing with the fire would amaze most. I am still spending 20-30 hours a week doin' fire shit. I am pretty sick of it but I try and do as much as I can so my wife and son do not have to hear about it or deal with it. It sucks.

Our community/friends has been amazing and really stepped up. The show of love and support has been beyond moving.

If you watched the news this summer on the Black Forest Fire, I am sure you caught our Log home burning.

I have decided to just go the PowerPak route on most systems. I have been collecting since the VCS days so trying to put my collection back together is pointless.

ANYHOW, anyone have experience with the arcade multi-boards?????
    Last edited by MachineGex; 12-02-2013 at 01:17 PM.