I’m in the midst of a project to archive DLC for various systems; mainly DLC that is free.

I have two questions:

On third Party DLC that cannot be downloaded outside of the game in question:

Some EA games on the Xbox 360 and/or Playstation 3 feature downloadable files that do not show up in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, no they appear in the PSN store.

One such example is the five free Cerberus network items in Mass Effect 2. Cerberus Network is free, along with various content for EA's other games. However, downloading the Cerberus Network file does not (instantly) allow the user to download the extra items; you have to run Mass Effect 2 in order to see them. Once you start up Mass Effect 2, you will be prompted to link your Xbox LIVE account to an EA (Origin) account, if you have not already done so. When you go to either “Downloadable Content” or “Cerberus Network” you will see the following files available for download:
Normandy Crash Site
Zaeed - The Price of Revenge
Cerberus Weapon and Armor
Arc Projector
Firewalker Pack

Apparently, there is a similar free downloadable item for the Playstation 3 version of Dead Space 3, called the “First Contact Pack.” The Dragon Age games have a bunch of free downloadable content that works in a similar way, for PS3, Xbox 360, and Windows. All of these items also require an Origin sign-in.

There are apparently a bunch of in-game costumes for use in Borderlands 2, each of which requires the user to enter a “SHiFT code” in order to obtain it.

Are there any other such items for the Xbox 360 and/or Playstation 3?

On Free Wii DLC:

I’m also on the lookout for free DLC for games on the original Wii. I’ve been trying to find a comprehensive list of free DLC for Wii games, but I have been unable to find one. So far, I know that the Rock Band 2 DLC “Still Alive” by Jonathan Coulton is free, as are the 20 bonus tracks, which don’t require the user to redeem a code for the Wii version. What other Wii games are there that have free DLC?

Thanks.