Just wondering if anyone knows of any PS3 games actually worth getting? I've had a PS3 nearly since it first came out and have only a few games on it, which I never really play, because there basically is nothing really good that I've come across. I have GTA IV, Gran Tursimo 5, Skyrim, Silent Hill Collection, Last of Us - the first two are just rehashes of old games, Skyrim is buggy like all hell and can't hold a candle to Morrowind, Silent Hill Collection is good because just graphical updates of older playstation games and the Last of Us is incredibly mediocre.

I hadn't touched the PS3 in a long while and just recently decided to rent a random game and was completely taken by surprise when I played Two Souls. I was blown away by the experience, incredible graphics, storyline, unique game interaction, it was like an evolution and merging of the graphic adventure and interactive movie games of the FMV days. It worked brilliantly and I was hooked from beginning to end I played through without any break thus taking up my entire weekend.

I never knew that games like this were on the PS3, it's amazing! This is the new generation games which I expected on the PS3, not the same old generation stuff with updated graphics. After that I went back to the video store and rented The Walking Dead which also was excellent and a similair type of game although it's not exclusive to PS3. Now I want to know if there are any more games as great as these on the PS3? I'm also aware of Heavy Rain so now I have all 3 coming to me by mail in the next week. I ordered US versions of all the games as stupid backwards Australia always censors the hell out of everything so we always get inferior versions.

To make a long story short can anyone recommend any other games of this high quality and innovation on the PS3?