Just a reminder. The last day for Blockbusters Gamers Freedom Pass is the last day in August.

It's $19.99 and you can rent one game at a time, and exchange it as many times as you want. I think this pass is a good deal, because you could concievable try out like 3 different games in one single day if you wanted to. Rent a game when they first open at 10am, play it for 3 hours and see if you like it. Take it back at 2pm and rent a different one. Play it till 9pm at night and take it back and get another one. Play it until the next day at 10am. Repeat process 30 times.

Ok, I wouldn't do that, but you get the idea. I'm going to start one on August 31st, that will run till September 29th or 30th or whatever. I will easily check out 30 different games. Game Boy Advance games, XBOX games, GameCube games, PS2 games, you name it. I will check them out, and see if any shock me by how good they are, or to see which ones to avoid like the plague.

Just a heads up, because it's a good way to try alot of different games just to get a quick taste of whether you like them or not.

The only thing that sucks, is that last year, you could have 2 games out at a time, and this year, you can only have one game.