Thread: New Nintendo Direct

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Nintendo Direct

Nintendo dropped a new Direct today, and personally, I thought it was ho-hum. I am really looking forward to Xenoblade, Splatoon, the new Toad amiibo (I love those things for some reason), and Majora's 3d, but I am puzzled as to why the game doesn't come with the console.

So, thoughts on this direct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They basically spelled out in more terms that the Wii U is up shit creek as they again have nothing new other than the 10th Mario Party game to show and more amiibo action with it and existing games. It again plays into what I've said early into 2014 that I found out they have nothing on the horizon much for this year and the known list is more or less nearly it unless some covert E3 bomb is dropped.

And that the New 3DS XL system is annoyingly the only model we get, and the cheap asses are leaving out the power plug to charge it. The system I knew head tracked and had a nicer battery, but I did not know that it auto-adjusted the screen brightness due to room lighting and that the c-stick on it lets some(all?) old 3DS games that use circle pad pro access to it so Resident Evil, Kid Icarus, Ace Combat will use it. I'm not sold on Steam, love the context but tactical rpg junk bugs me yet it's action oriented too. Puzzle and Dragon I want, that looks badass and that one is a physical release and 2in1. Xenoblade I'd buy too, never did get it on Wii as I was fed up with the system by then and little kids eat tv time while the 3DS does not have that cripple. I'd get that free pokemon puzzle game too next month, and the ace combat PLUS release I'd buy, in time, it would have to be like $20 or less cheap since I have the original and I won't pay $40 for a light upgrade.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ExistingLemon

I hope the Toad amiibo isn't hard to find at retail.

It dawned on me after this Direct that the New 3DS XL doesn't use faceplates.

Why Xenoblade won't be available for the New 3DS launch is beyond me.

How long until the next big announcement?
    Egbert, I miss you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unless they desperately want to get some info out there, E3. This first half of the year for news increasingly sucks up until the month of the show because people hold back.