I bought this game launch day, although I did so with some hesitation because of the mixed reviews. I'm glad I bought it though, it's been a great game so far. The most common complaints I kept reading in the reviews were the short length of the game, the linear gameplay, too many long cut scenes, the quicktime events (think Heavy Rain), the lack of co-op/multiplayer, and the pacing of the game. The graphics, story, and the overall atmosphere/environment got high praise though. I'm more than half way through the game, and the graphics/atmosphere are stunning, the cut scenes aren't as long as people make them out to be, the quicktime events are pretty cool, good story to with great voice acting, and the few fight scenes there are with the half breeds/werewolves are pretty crazy. The only complaints I have about the game are the waves of generic enemies you have to go through, the shooting mechanics are a little off, and you can only run and/or draw your weapon when you're about to enter a fight scene. I suspect the people that are bitching and complaining about the cut scenes and quicktime events are COD and Battlefront guys with the attention span of a hummingbird?! If you're looking for a mindless shooter, The Order isn't for you, if you're looking for something a little different, it's a great game. Anyone else played it? Thoughts?