Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
I actually own both of those. How could I have forgotten them? Both were games I picked up because I got them cheap, which both turned out to be excellent. I remember Titanic keeping me hooked the day I finally installed it... and then I went and looked up the Rubiyat and discovered it was a real book, and in fact much of that game is historically accurate.

AMBER: Journeys Beyond is one of the best PC games ever made, period. Although one part creeps me out... that part where you're underwater and a clown drives you around. Both times I played the game, I swear that win the clown got in the car he says "Hello James... I mean, Edwin." [James is my real name, so you can imagine it freaked me out a bit]
The creepiest bit for me was towards the very begining: When you check out the upstairs tv and you see the first person perspective of someone downstairs as they rush up the stairs. One of the very few times playing a game where I had to get up from my seat and let my heart rate subside before sitting back down.

I actually grew up with both titles though, I remember playing though Titanic a few times with my mom and AMBER with my dad.