Pat and Ian's podcast comes off to me as two enourmously pious, hypocritical, two-faced whiners discussing clickbait material and pandering to the lowest common denominator collector fanbase.

Ian constantly throws in these incredibly lame and out of place "whoa look at me drug use is cool and I advocate it" comments that people should have outgrown by the time they're 14 years old, along with snide or not-so-subtile political comments that have absolutely no place in a video game podcast. Pat constantly throws out ill-informed info (with Ian constantly correcting him) and their constant rallying against certain topics is completely stupid.

Both rally against people with large collections that don't actively play their collections, all while doing this in front of a massive shelf of hundreds of NES games (that I'm so sure they play on an hourly basis). Ian subscribes to this weird crackpot theory that sought after NES games are high priced due only to people buying them who have no intention of playing them, and a "true" appreciating gamer would buy it, play it, then sell it back (to the store he works at, no less) so others could enjoy it and somehow keep the prices lower.

Flash carts are constantly advocated as these wonderful shotgun solutions to everything yet people who make bootlegs (even when plainly marked as such) deserve death. After all, flash cart useage for high dollar commercial carts is legal, right? And *nobody* makes money when flash carts are sold, right?

They rally against something as small as reproduction label makers, constantly tossing the term "illegal" around, yet hardly an episode goes by they're not advocating illegal ROM useage with flash carts. They constantly cry about pirated carts but are always sure to mention the eBay seller ID, Alibaba storefront link, or seller forum name providing a huge audience of buyers they wouldn't have had normally, so all these herp derp mouthbreathers who can't distinguish even the most obvious fakes can run as fast as their browsers can take them to place an order.