Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newly Made 150 in 1 NES Cart - All the favorites and High Dollar stuff on board

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    Part of me was holding out hope this would include the FC version of Contra but alas, no dice.
    Probably only MMC1/MMC3 games (the most commonly pirated mappers). Looking at the list in the other post, the only game with a mapper I recognize as possibly another mapper is Saint Seiya, depending on if it's the Japanese version (some Bandai mapper) or PAL (officially only released in French, though they could as well be using a translation patch version.). The PAL version used a Nintendo mapper. (and if it's a translation, then it's the PAL version)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gatucaman View Post
    I been HEAVILY interested on owning these, but, here's my deal, i keep hearing rumors that these things fry eventually if played on a real NES, and no, Aliexpress DOES NOT take Paypal, and even if it did, it would be ONE OF THOSE sites that only allow accounts with credit cards.
    Links?

I own original and bootleg carts, never heard of one frying just because played on an original NES. For the Famicom bootlegs I use Gyromite Adapters placing the famicom PCB INSIDE the Gryromite shell to protect the circuits. I even modified a Gyromite cart for one bootleg that has a good selection of games.

CRTGAMER Guides and Reviews
    Apple II+, APF MP1000, Atari 5200 7800, Vic20, TI994A, SX64, Educ64, 128D, Vectrex, N64, PS1, iMac CRT, Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA Player, PSP, Wii, PS3 Emotion chip, Samsung Impression, VHS, CED, Video 8, Pioneer Laser, DVD, Sony WEGA HDCRT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

CRT you're welcome. I wasn't sure how racketboy would take it, this place is more chill about stuff. But also YOU have that thread totally dedicated to stuff like this so why not just dust it off and give credit if you wish.

There is a youtube video of the most current one of these 150in1 carts where someone runs every single game over a 2 part video so you can see every single game selected in the menu and what it is. Silkworm is renamed, SMB3 lacks all but the 3 on the title as far as 'SMB' goes, SMB2 and Kirby sound fast but play right, Parodius I thought wasn't fast but what would I know, I did own it after all and run it on a top loader a few years back. That guy on youtube got every single game into actual game play so at least we know it works (to a point? if not completely.)

Video Part 1 and 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuBW6aqo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ0L8o6a358

You and I think alike, great value to try and experiment and an awesome gateway to Japanese games, not so much this release, but the Supervision 115in1 I have is a true gem of Japanese goodies. This one is too, at least more or less by theme with Rockman(board), the full setup of Kunio sports/brawler titles, GunDec, Twinbee, saint Seiya, Ultraman Club, Banana Prince and various other gems, even the only really GOOD pirate of Aladdin (Aladdin 2, copycat of SNES version.) This one is clearly greatly about the expensively ridiculous games but also a solid share of some hot/popular Famicom gems too accessible by non-Japanese readers.

I do have concerns using my credit card with aliexpress, and given their long times for delivery on a boat that could go missing, I think the orange shell same newest release one that's up on etsy for $30 shipped is worth the extra $5 to have paypal, paypal protection, and see it within days, not weeks.

Saint Seiya, never played it, but the little I can see in the video is that the title is in japanese, the next menu has english across the top but Japanese on the rest, then in play when side scroll punching enemies Seiya is in Japanese but the rest is in english. It's either the Japanese version or a partial translation hack.

I know you already ordered it but for anyone else --> https://www.etsy.com/listing/2488085...ame-cart-multi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would buy that for $17, but I'd be more interested in something like that for the SNES. Flash carts are too expensive when I can just play NES and SNES games on an emulator on my modded Wii or PC for free. I guess I'm not enough of a purist to need to play on the original console(especially when emulators have save states).

Also that guy is selling roms on eBay. I'm surprised his listing didn't get taken down immediately. I guess it's because he doesn't have the word "rom" in the listing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Etsy cares probably less than ebay because I've seen a LOT of that on there for all sorts of systems.

I'm a purist enough I want to not use an emulator for the most part, but I have made the compromise of the Retron5 due do the HDMI and hot saving going to the menu since I have a 4 year old girl around and limited TV time due to that, but my modded top loader NES and DK set SNES are still here put up and safe. I am oddly though NOT using that R5 for the Genesis I got a few months back. I'm part of an increasing amount of people over the old game shenanigans, so anything like this is a boon as much as an everdrive would be to someone else. I'd rather have some money into a multicart which limits my selection than something I can throw anything I can download to it and feel no value in bothering to use it. May sound odd but it seems to be how I go -- I get no value from copier devices to run retail roms ,but multicarts I have to pay for I do if the selection is solid enough and enough of something I lack access to. It's why I have my supervision 115in1 as it's a famicom treasure trove and if I get this thing in the future $1000s in mostly US overpriced carts and some Japanese gems too which makes it very tempting. I could care less about Kirby or SMB2 running fast audio, cheap games, own both for real.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post

Saint Seiya, never played it, but the little I can see in the video is that the title is in japanese, the next menu has english across the top but Japanese on the rest, then in play when side scroll punching enemies Seiya is in Japanese but the rest is in english. It's either the Japanese version or a partial translation hack.
    Oh, it's actually the second (Japanese-only) game. That one is, as predicted, a MMC1 game.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Today I dug out an old 150 -1 Cart I had for years..I just could not ever get it to work ,someone had taken it apart then taped it together,it had very old yellowed clear tape on it.

I popped it in a clone NES system today with converter and it started up..

Some of the titles are funny like DOT PECKER is PAC MAN

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=84ea48af30
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12694998_229620974044404_4701872190302098619_o.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	8493  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dot Pecker nice hah. I'm pretty positive none of the games on mine are so creatively comically wrongly listed.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Einzelherz's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I suppose we're unlikely to see Akumajo Densetsu on any of these carts, eh?

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes, it's unlikely. Not unless they're literally selling an Everdrive with preloaded ROMs. They're not going to bother emulating the VRC6 chip for a cheap pirate cart (as I mentioned, all the games are using the two most commonly pirated Nintendo mappers, which is probably why Castlevania III is not supported either since the NES version uses the MMC5 which would also require, as much or more, effort for the pirates to support).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

True enough, still seems odd they'd leave out some clearly obvious choices given the current selection. I really doubt they ran out of room. We get Darkwing Duck, both Rescue Rangers and neither Duck Tales? And since they're blowing out the $100-1000 cart selection why no BB2, Bomberman 2, Bonk, and a few others? Either they're lazy or waiting awhile to make a 200in1 once the sales fall off on this.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Einzelherz's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True enough, still seems odd they'd leave out some clearly obvious choices given the current selection. I really doubt they ran out of room. We get Darkwing Duck, both Rescue Rangers and neither Duck Tales? And since they're blowing out the $100-1000 cart selection why no BB2, Bomberman 2, Bonk, and a few others? Either they're lazy or waiting awhile to make a 200in1 once the sales fall off on this.
    There's the possibility that they're not making it for the American collector market and are just throwing roms on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

True enough but if I were to buy that I'd wonder why those games as so much of it is from the $50+ up club. And one could argue it was for the Famicom market as some of those games have gone up because of pissed off Americans wanting an out, but to not have Bonk ($20 cart) makes sense, but Bubble Bobble 2 that one for some dumb reason is over $100 there too so it would only make sense to include it. It's all speculation but it's a weird selection either way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    laughing robot
    PSN
    second-monkey
    3DS Friend
    0087-3717-4240

I like the mixture of games that are included on my 198 n 1 cart. The inclusion of Summer Carnival 92 makes it sweet. I like Gun Nac, even though I do have the original, Contra, Adventure Island, Ninja Turtles, Bubble Bobble 2, Galaga, Life Force, New Zealand Story, all of these plus a bunch of others make this a well rounded game cart for me. Even has some Mario hacks, among others, one of them being the Jackie Chan game with Mario. The cart has a good mixture of earlier and later games in my opinion. The consoles that I play this on is the Generation Nex and my portable Famicom.

I have been contemplating picking up the 400 n 1 cart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://us.ae.aliexpress.com/buyer/buyerIndexNew.htm

This order will be automatically cancelled if the supplier does not ship your order within: "29days 5hours 40minutes 51seconds".
    Due to Chinese New Year , many of our Chinese sellers will be on holiday from Feb 7 - Feb 13, during that time, your order processing time and shipping may be delayed about 7 days.
    Curses, order still has not been sent! I extended the allowed processing time and have the option of still canceling if the order does not go thru. According to the site, maybe the order might finally get processed this week.
    Apple II+, APF MP1000, Atari 5200 7800, Vic20, TI994A, SX64, Educ64, 128D, Vectrex, N64, PS1, iMac CRT, Dreamcast, PS2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA Player, PSP, Wii, PS3 Emotion chip, Samsung Impression, VHS, CED, Video 8, Pioneer Laser, DVD, Sony WEGA HDCRT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Or you could just grab the one for 29.99 on etsy and not deal with the stupidity over saving $5.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Azathoth1488
    PSN
    Azathoth_IKA
    3DS Friend
    4313-0753-9074

That etsy price of $29.99 is actually double what they are from overseas sellers..... I'd hate to pay someone a $15 tip just to order something for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Where are you seeing it for $15 in the NES format? I did see one for about what you're saying on temporary sale but it went up the day after I noted it to $25. I suppose another on there could have rotated in the deal though, but still, trusting that site with a credit card and no paypal just isn't worth it probably to some people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    That etsy price of $29.99 is actually double what they are from overseas sellers..... I'd hate to pay someone a $15 tip just to order something for me.
    I Can send you a copy for $20 shipped. PM me if interested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where are you seeing it for $15 in the NES format? I did see one for about what you're saying on temporary sale but it went up the day after I noted it to $25. I suppose another on there could have rotated in the deal though, but still, trusting that site with a credit card and no paypal just isn't worth it probably to some people.
    I ordered one off your OP Link. Still available for $16.51 free shipping. However, my order has not shipped yet, still in the "processing" phase!