Quote Originally Posted by jhd7 View Post
Thanks for the reply...

Yes. The systems are: NES original, NES top-loader, SNES, and ColecoVision. They all have their original RF adapter that ends with a coax output. It's those outputs I'd like to feed into a single switchbox (rather than always crawling behind the TV). An Internet search showed one that looks perfect, but it's only for radio devices (ham radios, antennas, etc.). Finding anything that seems suitable, quality or not, is the hurdle. I'm no electronics expert so any advice and guidance is much appreciated. Are there other ways to connect multiple systems to one TV?

Thanks again,
jeff
yea i see that, i guess i forgot what year it was. i've had so many switch boxes that did RF. i had one that did rf, composite, component and ethernet too. it was pretty bad ass. i at one time had a rgb extron switch box but when you move you tend to get rid of things and i know i sold those. starting to think that move was a mistake. any way i know theres something out there.

what ham radio thing did you find on your searches?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
You could just daisy chain the RF switches together in series, I'm not sure how the video quality would be affected but it's possible. Two of those systems mentioned could use AV cables instead of RF without needing any modding so that's another option to reduce the need to switch between cables.

I am happy to hear someone is still using the original hookups instead of modding the systems, I'm the same way but I don't currently keep my systems hooked up to my TV so there's no switching between cables.
you could but it'll degrade the signal, and depending on the tv and the fact theres a coleco vision in the mix that has as weak a video signal of a 2600, if not worse, a switch box would be better. amplified would be best