But that is the thing. Will you/me last forever?

Have you ever been to the hospital and the "Doctor/Physician" Literally told you
A. Some crude remark at your intellegence for not understanding a chart.
B. Try make you take the cheap path instead of the expensive costing surgery paid by your insurance.
C. Lied/Avoid telling you the origin of your _______ medical part. I mean literally dodge you?

We all have seen, been to a funeral and have seen the aftermath, and your solution is to sell the corpse that is "currently working" right now?

I am not saying it is bad. I am saying a person ( like another random person who is not me at this moment ) is going to head on over and get one of these. In fact I had a dream.....cast.

"Segata-Sanshiro-Saturn-V" A SEGA Saturn with
A. built in Changable storage.
B. Can play blu-ray and HD-DVD with no region block, including DVD
C. Can play original Dreamcast games, PS1-PS3, Wii
D. Most importantly you can load cartridges via the memory slot ( which is still a memory/save option ).
E. Sega 32X and Genesis,
F. With optional MSX, Sega Master System, gameboy or SNES/SFC adapter
G. Kalleria inside for netplay

And it all comes with a free Game-maker type game making kit that is super-simplier then drag and drop, with pre-made engines which could run on SEGA SATURN.

The promotion would literally have

Yuji Nanka + Segata Sanshrio + and the founder of the system and they all eat hot-dog and make stereotypical Japonesey commentary. The promotion could also feature a group of Models in SEGA uniforms ( trational Service game quality )

It would hard blue and pure bleach white looking system, And feature light-gun support with Wii infared or some special connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
What on earth are you even going on about here? Your post is so incoherent that I don't know what to make of it, but I suggest you read the "Don't be a Misanthrope" section of the FAQ.
Sweet deal but IDK still. For me ( right now ). I have my Backing up and the official PC-Engine. If that messes up I might as well use a back-up ( which I suggest everybody to do because horrors have happen ).