I had this funny chat with brother about him about using the Switch console. He was like

"Remember Gameboy and how simple it was to just pop in a cartridge and and pull it out?
Well with the Switch now you have to do all these things, turn this out, flick this in, etc just
to get something in and out".

So he is like

"I just would rather get the DLC version and avoid all of that together".

He makes a valid point. We are being coaxed into the DLC because of the hassle it takes
to put a Switch game in. Same with the PSP UMD,s if you could remember those systems.
Whatever happen to just popping in a CD, that is secured by the cover or even some kind of
motorized locking method? Where is the fun in "doing work" just to play a physical copy.

I could understand the ware and tear that a Switch console could get over time, as it is literally
just a tablet calling itself a game-console. But thinking about his comment. They are turning
us off from actually purchasing physical real products.

Then once you get into the DLC it is like "I am paying to play on the official Nintendo-Network"
and not to purchase the actual game", then we start to think Wii. Okay I see what they did there.
I am getting an X-box game-pass because I do not want to fiddle with a $$@#$$ slot.