Thread: The Inquisitor. AKA Zelda meets Snatcher ( bladerunner ), meets telltale batman with vampires I guess

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    A patch of soil where I have to pay taxes even after owning it.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default The Inquisitor. AKA Zelda meets Snatcher ( bladerunner ), meets telltale batman with vampires I guess

"The Inquisitor" is a game that got me knee deep into it's world because

1. It looks like you do some Bladerunning/Snatcher/Rise of Dragon investigation.
    2. There is some meleee combat like Zelda in a world like Zelda.
    3. The world is literally like some bad-arse "Berserker", detective, thing.
    But there is an actual world.

You walk around the world, filled with horny girls, who are clearly comming and
    going standing still. Different age ranges and healths.

The entire game is literally what Morel Orel ( from "Morel Orel" ) would be playing right now.
    It is the perfect game for somebody who comes from a Christian family while anybody could pick up
    and play this game, only few will undersrtand how relatable it is to real life.

Imagine your walking outside, and a tall Anne ofGreen Gables and her friend presents themelves to you, and romantically ask you "Want to go to Church". Your heart is pounding that this prudish girl, is targeting you. Then you go to"Church and turns out to be some kind of Vampire orgy ( like that sprinkler cene from blade ).

Everybody speaks old-english. There is no diffference between this game and the real world.
    It is like Zelda and Hyule is a real place and not just a Castle and small towns spread out.

Then goes that man who stole from your father. What will you do with him.
    He has the knife behind him ready to stab you the moment you make a wrong
    choice.

This game does not hold back. With some mods the locknore trophy could literally be the locknore truophy. You will smile non-stop.

Did I mention the vampires. We hunt vampires. In the name of JC. You know those Vampires who were happy JC was hung like at the end of "Passion of C".

You need something actually has something if anything fictional to do with religion.
    Forget about that god-boy series who goes from state to state. Pick up the

Because you are Batman .... no wait your the Inquisitor.!!!!!!

Go play the demo at least. You will not be dissapointed.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Poor reviews + Western developer

Yeah, not even going to waste time with this.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Osirus View Post
    Poor reviews + Western developer

Yeah, not even going to waste time with this.
    It has poor reviews because the same kind of people who reviewed "Phantasy Star 2" are the ones
    making the reviews. They made those "bad reviews" on purpose. Go play the game for awhile and
    you will see how nice it is.

This game is genius and flipping gold. It is every sis-gender-male ( boys like me who grew up with the pride of being a man ) dream. It is like Zelda advanced. You walk around the place like a moron looking for vampires, where you encounter corrupted person after corrupted person. Making choices based on your faith. It is like driving/wlaking down a street and saluting the American flag ( whichever nation flag ).

Give the game a chance.

Todays western developers are yesterdays Japanese Anime/Manga/Videogame creators. We are literally in our parents shoes or "we can fill our fathers shoes". What my dad had with his big VHS collection, I can have with my DLC ( or physical collection ), We know better, then our predecessors.
    We are the "Legacy Of Kain" where he ripped off the wings of his children just because he knew the Angel was stronger then his punk-arse 2d vampire wanna-be self., and have become "Soul Reavers".....
    We will not make the same mistake, if any it is choosing not to act, when you know better then the next person....

The King is dead, long live the King.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

You know what "Japan" is doing? The same ole same ole. People come from Japan and in honestly they feel it si boring and unoriginal. People want things that are different. The west is popping out the content. I have no problems with Japan, they are pretty on-par with the UAE method of thinking.
    Why bother root for somebody if your not apart of them. I had more then my share of Sushi on
    flat-chested laughing girl....

SONY is dead. It is literally an American/French company.
    Microsoft just exsist. They are pushing free-stuff via Linux and their Metro store.
    Disney died a long time ago. Around the time Little-Mermaid hit-box offices.

We can not stay in a dying system and especially one that does not want us.
    I am not saying it could be fixed. I am saying that is behind us..
    We need to move forward..................Wagons hoe

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok I'm definitely going to pass on this crap now.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am a dude who just enjoys "Comic Adventure" or "Murder Mystery" type stuff with a dash of action. I watched a tiff attempt to lie to me, while the Pope ( with his fish face ) got upset because I did not kiss his hand.

I have been kissed in real life by a 1950's gangster ( I guess respect ? ) on the beach. Seeing this insanity in a game makes my day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Is this game this generation's version of Deadly Premonition?
    The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"......and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RARusk View Post
    Is this game this generation's version of Deadly Premonition?
    No. DP is literally right now or "X-files" ( but of course actually fun because in no way we will get a fun X-files or Star-Trek game without it being goofy, even if there is an X-files and MIB game that is literally in the same ball park as "Deadly Premonition".

It is more like DP but your in the world of Zelda but it is not a fake videogame world it is our world during the time of "Dante Inferno into Paradiso", and after the comming of Christ and advent of Saul -> Paul, and the founding of a United Catholic following featuring vampires.

However most of the game your going from task to task, with extra tasks in-between ( aim high ). Meaning you could choose to be lazy and play the game via the easiet method while avoding confrontations, or you go far and be that "Above and Beyond" person while dealing with a story that will
    play out, more or less the same.

For example, your in the carnival and come upon a dog, but by chance you could miss the dog entirely, however the key character that is associated with the dog will always have the dog no matter what, but no or little-justice was ever done at all resolving the issue with the dog. Meaning you could opt to be lieniant on the suspect in order to gain their favor, while at the same time destroy or save a key-item which may or may not be important later on in the game. So if you take it like real life ( During the 12th century in fallen Roman-Empire ) then you will get the best out of the game itself. Not to say you still have a job to do.

Imagine if "Dick Tracy" or "Batman" was actually reinvented into a "Snatcher" "Rise of the Dragon" "Anno" world.......and was actually fun and not gimmicky.

You take your time explore the world, decided to save or not and come back and play second by second.
    Not a wild-rush in comparison to something like "Air-Twisters" or Sonic 2 ( the first time you saw it ).