Thread: Wonder 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wonder 3

I recently came across Wonder 3, an enjoyable Capcom arcade title that, true to its name, contains three separate games: a Gunstar-esque action/platformer, a shooter in the mold of Eco Fighters, and a cute puzzler that's kind of like Pengo, but with a rabbit instead of a flightless waterfowl.

Since I don't have a Supergun yet, I thought about getting the Saturn version of Wonder 3. However, it's fairly expensive for a lesser-known release, and I'm not sure how good the conversion is, since it apparently wasn't handled by Capcom, but by Xing. Has anyone played the Saturn rev?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Supposed to be very good from what I hear. I don't think it's nearly as expensive as Gun Frontier or IMage Fight/X-Multiply though (the other Arcade Gears releases).
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's a very good conversion -- straight conversion, as are all the Arcade Gears that I know of (hence, their name). It's good -- try the MAME Rom out...that's what you'll get.

Also, one finished on Ebay at $15.00 recently... a friend of mine was pissed b/c he goofed up and missed it.